This existed

>this existed

Attached: horizon-forbidden-west.jpg (1265x760, 233.98K)

I'm having fun playing it

who?

you want an award for having shit taste?

>Zero dawn overshadowed by Breath of the Wild
>Forbidden west overshadowed by Elden Ring
It's not the most unfortunate game franchise, but damn is it up there. Doesn't help that the games are shallow and carried by their graphics alone.

I'm convinced that the dude who chose the release dates is a plant from some other company trying to fuck it over.
Both release dates were fucking death sentences.

If a game comes out but nobody played it, does it really exist?

I still have no idea why anyone acted like this series was special
It has nothing to it and it’s main character is a boring shit

It’s funny how the same people who shit on a game like Days Gone praise Horizon despite them being basically the same game

Hell I would put Days gone over Horizon it’s not perfect but it’s got some charm to it
Horizon is just fucking soulless

Knowing the fans of these games and the attitude behind the developers, they probably think this game is the second coming of Christ because it ticks all of the boxes of what their focus groups determined what a game should have. I bet they really expected to compete with these other titles while being generic shit.

The first game was a wet fart of mediocrity.
Did the sequel at least do something new?

>the game Any Forums convinced Any Forums to hate because it cant masturbate to a women not wearing makeup
being on a Sony console didnt help either, but I cant help but wonder how many games Any Forums avoids out of spite?

No you ain't

no pc no play

I avoided Horizon because I was getting ready for Elden Ring by replaying Dark Souls 1.
Probably would have bought it if it came out in summer.

>Only criticisms Horizonfags can come up with have to do with the vocal minority coomers and not the myriad of different reasons in this thread and elsewhere pointing out the game's flaws. You and people like you are the reason Horizon will forever be a generic shit game that people will hardly remember.

cope faggots

Attached: gcgcjkgc.png (760x753, 564K)

Stop it

If Any Forums, that is Any Forums's puppeteer, didn't have an axe to grind with this game it wouldn't have been nearly as controversial and you know this full well.

>the guy who post on Any Forums
ok...

>Days Gone praise Horizon despite them being basically the same game
So either you didn't play Days Gone or Horizon. Which one is it?

>no games
>people still unable to buy your console
>it sold the best though :)

means jack shit

no. it should had avoided GT7. It is Sony bad

aloy is fucking hot and i want her to take out her anger on me by beating me up
that said the game seems like just open world game number 50

>Biggest launch out of the 3 games on PS5
lmao, it could sell 100 copies and still claim that

>people still unable to buy your console
>being bought out at such a pace that they can't produce enough for demand
Yep

Based
kys :)

it came out?

Attached: 1647019167572.gif (521x421, 3.82M)

COPE TENDIE, COPE.

Attached: MAD.jpg (700x913, 143.69K)

yea its not like theres a major shortage in them or anything and nobody is getting shipments, keep up the bad faith arguments user

Stop being disingenuous. You know this console is being scalped to hell. The scalping is such a problem because sony doesn't make money of the console and scalpers don't buy software.

>591612872
You can't play movies

NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LIKE THIS GAME REEEEEEE

You should stop having fun and start conforming to Any Forums culture.

This. I was gifted a copy of HZD last year and decided to give it a try for the first time in the run up to HFW release and was bored after about an hours-worth of main gameplay after the prologue section. I just had no desire to continue with it, its just your standard done-to-death open world fare.

>Elden ring is currently mogging HFW
>UUUHHHH TENDIES!!!111
Horizonfags are borderline schizophrenic. Tendies can't play Elden ring either and they aren't sperging out at all unlike you over their 5 year old game.

GT7 definitely didn't hurt its sales. If anything Elden Ring demolished it because it's open world. Even the biggest normalfag has learned that playing two open world games next to each other is suffering.

um what's this?

Attached: MikaDima1-1502288424635613185-img1.jpg (828x1792, 91.08K)

Have not played HFW but Days Gone sucks ass. Don’t tell me you fell for the
>it’s actually good now
meme did you?

It’s not controversial at all outside of the small isolated groups in question though is his entire point. Y’all got some weird dynamics here where normies are bad but subgroups bother you too. Not sure what to tell you except you are majorly confused.

>no notable first party exclusive in months
>People clamber on to the first thing resembling a game in order to justify their $900 scalped console purchase.
Not imagine my shock. What IS surprising is that Elden ring nearly overtakes HFW even though Elden ring has a very different audience.