Elden Ring but with good exploration

Elden Ring but with good exploration

Attached: gwzjzVPTAbZ2lpf0x7PGOJ0JvKr5-LiBrpmmv34S2-E.jpg (1516x1758, 461.3K)

>good exploration
>backtracking to and from andre and whereever the fuck for half the game
ok lol i'm glad DS3 fixed this shit

Fpbp
DS1ncels pretending their game has good level design and areas

Attached: DS1ncels be like_ yo this methodical gameplay is fire.jpg (1280x720, 79.98K)

>wHaaT NOOOO. Why isn't it a large flat open circular space for me to freely ROLL SPAM around in without thought? STahhpp it game you can't do THAT wAHHHHHH you CANT just make me think about MY actions WaAHHHHHHH

Elden Ring actually has areas just like
and you'd know that if you had played the game for any significant amount of time, but I guess you rushed Margit, got filtered and ragequit

>Backtracking through bland corridors is actually good gameplay guys!!11

Imagine prefering DS3 exploration over DS1, most cringe opinion I ever seen on Any Forums

>ROLL SPAM
as oppose to ds1 poise? also why pretend like the ninja flip ring doesn't exist either. you can't even roll spam in elden ring as effectively cause of how many roll catching moves there are.

You have to spec and gear into an op poise build. If someone chooses that playstyle so be it. That's on them. Roll spam is there for every character in DS3 right from SL1 and the game is designed solely around that. Also that narrow pathway doesn't make rollspam viable. 3 doesn't understand designing a level being the challenge. Instead here's another enemy doing tracking 10 hit combos. Because that's what Dark Souls is all about...yawn.

Good post.
Bad post.

and good bosses
and good build variety

>and good bosses
kek

Attached: 1625435876939.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

I'd rather fight cheeseless discharge over stupid anime shit in Elden Ring like Morgott and his endless combos, Makileth and his anime groundslam, or fucking Radahn powerdrifting 200 miles with every attack.

Attached: coolbossfight.webm (570x320, 2.94M)

too true, I love getting dead-angled for the 100th time, because the game's engine can't handle the bosses jumping around any faster anymore, while the boss is spamming a 10hit combo into another 10hit combo that I don't have the stamina to punish, if I can even punish it in the first place if I'm using a slower weapon because they insisted on putting BB/Sekiro bosses into Dark Souls 4. I beat malenia without cheese too unlike 99% of the people defending ER's bosses, it's easily the worst boss lineup since DS2 and its clear they only playtested twin katanas with infinite stamina turned on when they were testing melee builds in this game

Dont you mean the fabled lands java?

Attached: The fabled lands java.jpg (600x480, 83.74K)

Lmao fuck off shitters, tranny gaming journalists

Attached: Git Gud shitters.webm (568x320, 2.85M)

>Jump R2

>cant do any other attack with slow weapons aside from jumping because of the meme anime bosses
look, i beat the game but that does not make the boss design good

>I unga bunga jump+R2'd and got lucky that I ducked under the 1 attack he did because he didn't spam combo me like in that last webm
again, I beat malenia without cheese unlike you, because it's clear that you didn't when you're only posting webms against morgott, so I'm going to assume that you just used mimic tear against her, if you even fought her in the first place. I'll wait another week or two so you can get your le epic malenia footage, because you don't have the skill level to beat her in NG+ so you'll have to make another character

>boss windup so short that the only thing strength weapons can do is a single jump+R2
this look isn't as good as you think it is

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SLIDE AT :11???

Did your character also track him? wtf

Based. zoomer rings would never know the true feeling of exploration by playing Dark souls back then