PIRATE CHADS can't stop winning

Attached: pirate chads kneel.png (984x689, 212.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xguam0TKMw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well they cant do shit about it in russia though

This. This is a genuinely concerning development for anyone who pirates exclusively.
For me it's a mix, I mostly just pirate older stuff and music and movies etc but it would still be a big annoyance.

Based

Attached: Putin Twitch.jpg (1280x720, 500.09K)

He's about 15 days over estimate, someone mercy kill this run

Gaming markets won't open to Russia for decades. Have fun not having any Russian localized games.

It's not like they could do anything about it outside of state-issued PCs that don't let you install anything.

>piracy
>cant even access anything thats not made in Russia to torrent

hope they'll enjoy their bitcoin miners

Why would the Russian government give a fuck to protect western IP when western nations actively try to destroy the Russian economy?

Because if they want the western nations to bring back their products into Russia so Russia can get money from it's the dumbest move to make. It's extreme short-sighted.

At least we now have a new saturday morning cartoon villain -tier enemy that's ok to slaughter by the thousands, I was getting tired of nazis being the only ones.
Can't wait for the video games about genociding russians.

Attached: 2022-03-11_184936.png (567x969, 209.32K)

as an argie please, russian hackers are the best want anew golden age of piracy

incoming making anything russian okay to steal :P

>entire world has to suffer higher prices and some even food shortages because a bunch of corrupt Ukrops sold out to the US

Thanks a fucking bunch, LITERALLY destabilised the entire world. I unironically hope Russians crush this god forsaken fake country. I'm so tired of this shit.

PutinGaming

>protecting the people you're effectively at war with because you don't want them to be mad after the war
lmoa

Trump is out of office so they need someone to hate. That's all politics is these days, finding a scapegoat to transfer the anger and frustration of your mediocre, unfilled life onto.

>russian invaders
It's actually against all russians
You can literally write detailed descriptions of how you want to kill russians and rape their women and the post will stay up
Pretty based if you ask me

You act like the west is going to be here. I highly recommend m.youtube.com/watch?v=xguam0TKMw8 this isn’t a literally who. Ray is one of the richest men out there. At first this was looking like more great reset propaganda but in the end he says there is still time to change things but that window is short and almost all western leadership seems more than happy to crash the ship early because they are fucking bored and hate the people they rule over.

Freedom isn't free, sweaty.

How does a hellhole like Russia produce such hot women

How about we get a stick recruiting more jannies like Any Forums currently has.
This thread was reported 20 minutes ago and is still up
Do your job or I'm cutting your salary in half jannies

>Assuming they can win the economic side of the war.
Even if they take over Ukraine which is pretty possible they still need to somehow form a tie back to the west because otherwise they have barely anything to work from economically. They'd have to rely on many other countries just to get basic things imported at extremely high costs it would be unfeasible, and if they deal with China they're primarily going to get Chinese, homegrown products, not western stuff. They still have several countries by the balls with regards to oil and we haven't reached a point where everyone can separate from them.

>Ckya Ukrainian President did the 'Stay in Kiev' event. Alright this is just a free run and then we'll reset with more Air support

i thought that was sleepy joe according to magatroons

>all western leadership seems more than happy to crash the ship early because they are fucking bored and hate the people they rule over.
There was no need to specify "western" when that applies to the whole world.

>China
>Saudi Arabia
>Iran
>India
>Anyone who really hates Israel and America
I think they are going to come out smelling like roses on this one. If the conflict goes any hotter it is because the western leadership wants to commit suicide.

It is specifically the west though. The dollar being the reserve currency is what is holding it together right now. But the western leadership are all in on this reset and crashing the economy with no survivors but themselves. The poorer countries don’t really come into play as they will keep on much of the same. I don’t know how this gonna play out or where to even invest the money in a Rothschild weighted market takeover. Just looks like chaos for chaos sake right now.

bruh, if they are reading your post, they already know english