What kind of legacy did this game leave behind?

What kind of legacy did this game leave behind?

Attached: 1_2J3OLrKHjAS_5Y1PigCYsQ.jpg (1080x1079, 334.18K)

Try asking on a site that actually tried it before passing judgement on it

Literally nothing
This game is the Anthem of the current generation

gingers are ugly

Good graphics. Cool lore. Decent gameplay. Pretty standard open world game though, doesn't stand out that much but isn't bad.

the legacy of beating out Chuds who are still crying in their safespace about it

Absolutely nothing. It added nothing to the industry, to the open world genre, or to any player's life

None

It was sony's answer to Breath of the Wild and it failed. Then the sequel came out and lost to the superior Body type A of Elden Ring.

Pretty much. Long after everyone else will have forgotten about it, Any Forums will still be posting misinformation about how they made Aloy "intentionally uglified" and use it as justification to get mad at random tweets from women.

What was the reason they made her ugly again? I can't remember

There was none. They didn't do anything to the model. That's the misinformation I'm talking about.

This:

Attached: GOTY 2022.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

Pretty sure the devs said something about making her ugly as a "non-binary" statement or some shit. Doesn't work cause most of the game buying audience is very Binary.

>Pretty sure the devs said something about making her ugly as a "non-binary" statement or some shit.
lol no

I defy you to find a source for that

Yeah, it was a kotaku interview about Aloy needing to be masculine so she exhibits male strength.

In otherwords, non-binary.

blue nipples

A developer whining about people thinking Elden Ring is better than this generic Western shit

That interview literally doesn't exist, though. Someone made up a quote and then Any Forums convinced you there was a source for it.

Game was great. I'm excited for the 3rd. All of my normie friends are getting it and completing it. We chat about the game on group texts with our wives. Aloy is cute.

Attached: AF6F5369-6D7C-4658-9760-CF3871A5E20F.jpg (1286x1715, 323.72K)

Main criticism of the game is that large machines are oddly docile even on Very Hard. They should be shooting or charging at you every few seconds like they did in HZD1.

A tarnished one

It's just those scenarios like Ryse or The Order 1886 where you have the seemingly huge high profile release but ultimately the game has little cultural impact and is forgotten about by the next generation. Years from now you might hear someone say "hey what was that game where you killed robot dinosaurs?" And you will be like "oh yeah!.....I can't remember horizon something?"

Kotaku had to quickly delete that one. Couldn't give the chuds any more ammo.

Convenient. Surely one of the "chuds" would've screencapped it though?

Something like this

great game, if you dont think so its because you didnt play it