Randomly btfo the stars because

>randomly btfo the stars because...

?

Attached: Ponynigger.png (1000x600, 475.03K)

Because he was the most powerful demigod and he could

the lore doesn't need to make sense they have 3 future DLCs to write the rest of it in

>Giant demi-god driven into beastial madness due to a plague that ravages him but cant kill him
>Rides around on a fuckin loony-tunes-tier small/skinny horse
Why? As soon as he starts moving he just looks silly.

he loves his horse so much he uses gravity magic to ride him

He literally has no feet

He mastered gravity magic so he could stay on Leonard without crushing him. Leonard is the only thing that matters to him, such to the point he still cares for Leonard after losing his mind

I'm playing DS3 right now and I'm hijacking your thread to bitch.

Forcing you to run back to the boss instead of getting to immediately retry is probably the cheapest way to make your game seem more difficult without actually doing anything. As the Souls series has progressed bosses have become less about checking your skill at the game and more about checking your ability to learn that specific bosses patterns and timing (Usually designed to be as unintuitive and hard to memorize as possible)
Imagine you're in third grade learning division. You've done the first couple answers but as you finish writing out the third the teacher who was looking over you slaps the math worksheet out of your hands and makes you work on a spelling test for the next 2 minutes. This happens every time you make a mistake on math. How quickly are you actually going to learn division and how likely are you to make another mistake when you finally get back to math because you're constantly being forced to focus on something else in between attempts?

He learned to use gravity magic just so he could ride his sickly horse, that's how based he was

Imagine being this fucking mad cause bad. Just trying to imagine being this upset is harder than any souls boss.

if the game sucks just do something else instead of getting mad and browsing the internet and finding a thread and then venting about you being mad at a game that nobody has made you play

Sorry I don't like having 20-30% of my time attempting a boss being spent mindlessly running back.

So nobody can criticize anythin ever.

>your ability to learn that specific bosses patterns and timing
So, your skill at the game?

>random off topic post
>expects me to agree and congratulate him for getting filtered in ds3
?

>btfo malenia so hard that she nuked caelid with nigger rot just to disable him
Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

>not reading item descriptions
these are the people that claim dark souls doesn’t have a story

to be fair elden ring doesn't have good writing

The stars are actual beings in this game, you fight 2 of them

*makes a yearly festival where every champion of the world and inbetween come to try to kill him*

What a man

You're not going to be any better at the rest of the game after beating Boss X. You're only going to be better at fighting Boss X.