Hahaha you guys...

Hahaha you guys, you're not gonna believe it! I left an "illusory wall ahead" message next to a normal wall! Holy shit I'm laughing so hard rn!

Hang on, I just got the 8000th updoot on my "If only I had a giant but hole" message. I'm so proud of that one, really using the available vocabulary to the fullest.

Be wary of up dog, my fellow tarnished :) Heh heh, just a little in-joke, don't worry if you don't get it.

Attached: 1646134726147.jpg (200x200, 7.38K)

>Fort, night!
>LMAO XD I DID IT AGAIN UPBOATS

Kys

>mfw there was an illusionary wall

Attached: shaq-hot-ones-6_1.jpg (1057x610, 48.52K)

I LOVE THIS HECKIN COMMUNITY ASF
Edit: so basically, i woke up and i've never had this many upsneeds on a comment before. This is kinda sorta amazing y'all.

Reminder that disparaging a message still heals

The last message that made me laugh was one next to the prawn merchant. I looked in his shop and he was selling crabs now on top of prawn. The sign next to him read "Time for Crab!"

Don't know why but it made me laugh really hard

That's gay.

Rating messages heals people?

Lol, based

>If only I had a giant... but hole!

Attached: 1642087606660.png (650x650, 11.48K)

Classic, haha

people play online?

this wouldn't be an issue if From wasn't so retarded as to make disparaging a message still heal you

Good one friend, I left a "No hidden path ahead" next to an actual illusory wall lol

Has since demons souls. There were often a bunch of "Please rate this message, I'm in trouble!" messages at hard parts.

Funnily enough, the healing function didn't work in DeS.

It doesnt work in ER. I am getting randomly healed constantly and have not left a message. Some areas give me random estus even if all I did was go afk to piss.

"Try finger... but hole!"

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-in-total-recall-1.jpg (545x349, 66.4K)

you dont get flasks, you get an immediate heal from message rating
the flasks you are getting are from enemy groups dying or despawning

Fuck it ill take the bait
>Newfag detected

Only newfags complain about this shit, these "jokes" have been around since DS1 (dont know about demon souls) and no one seemed to mind

>prawn, stars!
>rump O, rump, Time for bliss
>finger but hole
>If only i had a horse but hole
>Lover ahead, in short, time for finger

Been playing since Demon's Souls, and my retarded ass is still loving this shit.

Attached: dog.jpg (1200x900, 157.19K)

>Jokes
>Early game littered with "jokes"
>Endgame maybe one or two jokes
Love it when zoomers getting filtered. #Gamermoment, :sad:, :clap:

Shit heel. Idiot. Read it again retard.

I left "sleeping, therefore opportunity" near Ranni's chair but no one rated me. No one understands a simple rape joke