Who the hell is the main protag of Resident Evil?

I always thought it were Chris and everybody else is just a side character. Chris appears in the most games but Leon has the most fans.

Attached: chris and leon.jpg (1366x768, 101.75K)

Chris and Jill are the main protagonists of Resident Evil. Leon has the most fans because the fourth game catered to a different, larger audience.

>Jill
side character. Chris is the mario and Jill is the luigi of the series.

most people never played as Chris in RE1 cause he didnt start with the gun

JILL is the main character of the first game cause 90% of the playerbase played as her

>most people never played as Chris in RE1
>JILL is the main character of the first game cause 90% of the playerbase played as her
I fucking hate coomers so fucking much.

1. Jill and Chris.
2. Claire and Leon
3. Jill.
(CVX. Claire and Chris.)
4. Leon
5. Chris (little Jill)
6. Leon and Chris
7. "Chris"
8. Chris

Seems they didn't really have a main character and it was very much ensemble cast or maybe even anthological, but they seemed to have shifted towards Chris as the main. Leon sure has his fans and is definitely a close second, but they want it to be Chris.

1. Jill and Chris.
2. Claire and Leon
3. Jill.
(CVX. Claire and Chris.)
4. Leon
0. Rebeka
5. Chris
6. Sherry
7. Ethan
8. Ethan
9. Ethan's ugly daughter

>but they want it to be Chris.
I only got into the games last year and it's fucking annoying when the protags shift. I still see Chris as the main character and everyone else is a side character.

Yeah i forgot
Revelations = Keith
Revelations 2 = Claire and Barry

Attached: file.png (720x720, 551.28K)

why can't crapcom be consistent?

Should have been Jill

Attached: jwu.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

you only say that because she's a girl and you've never touched a woman.

yup

Attached: jbug.webm (1506x1080, 2.97M)

bruh

Attached: chras greenfield.png (899x736, 494.16K)

Alice is the protagonist of the franchise as a whole. Six films, she is the lead consistently. The games are a scattergun anthology cast-wise.

Ethan was the protag all along

>who the hell is the main protag of Resident Evil?
me, the gamer.

Attached: df5.jpg (1004x1003, 83.49K)

Wasn't Revelations 1 mostly Jill with a little bit of Chris and some characters that probably haven't even been mentioned in another game? Same reason I didn't mention Sheeva, Helena, Jake, Piers.

Sherry and Ada only get secondary roles with only one playable main game main campaign.

ada is playable in 2 games.

>main game main campaign

Ada gets two side stories in 4, but they're not the main game. She's only been in 6 as a playable character in the main campaign.

Re6 story is about jake and sherry, leon is just trying to survive and chris is a drunk homosexual

Revelations was a mess

Attached: file.png (385x994, 453.22K)

It's Chris if you have to narrow it down to one. Any alternative votes for Jill, Leon or especially Ethan are all SEETHE and COPE.

Ada only gets one side story in RE4. AA is not canon. It's just an asset flip bonus challenge mode. The only bonus in the franchise that is canon is 4th Survivor.

who the fuck was the first resident evil representant in MVC?

thats fucking right

Attached: jill-valentine-capcom.gif (498x373, 3.1M)

Fans like Leon and Jill(maybe Barry and Rebecca), and Capcom says NO, and insists on Chris as the face of the franchise.

Jill's mission is to propagate the population of Raccoon City's zombie denizens using her womb.
Nemesis is her pimp

only added for Jap coomers

Fans like Chris too though.

>only added for Jap
the only audience capcom cares about

Company knows it's Leon that shifts units. That's why the producers outright say Leon is RE6's main character and why his route is the most important, and why he's the main character of the anime.

>the only audience capcom cares about
no they don't, the series sells the most in America and Europe.

It's Wesker.

Attached: 1646905720618.jpg (640x635, 53.04K)

>Fags like Chris too though.

Chris, although the Umbrella story ended with 5 4 but Capcom literally doesn't know what to do with him anymore so he keeps getting dragged along into wacky adventures.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 14.26K)

i don't like leon, he's been nothing but a distraction.

only for the coomers tough

when they dont pander to the coomers the game sells like shit

Attached: GET BASED BE PRAISED RESIDENT EVIL.png (1080x843, 495.42K)

those character designs are fucking hideous to the japanese. japs love 2d cartoons not photorealism.

Its HUNK

Chris is just really bland. There's no incarnation of Chris that makes me regard him as anything but protagonist man. He's like a generic soldier doll, without any of the cool accessories.