Any Forums will defend summons now

Any Forums is bad at video games, who would've thought? It's like Any Forums only reads shounen shit and no one on Any Forums is even fit at all.

Attached: 3949614-eldenring™_20220307144859.jpg (1280x720, 82.1K)

I can't wait for mods to unlock everything. I want to keep my summon forever and feed it heals. I love healing...

The game has blatantly unfair bosses, damn right I'm gonna use spirit summons to distract bosses.

>i'm shit and I don't want to git gud, of course I'm gonna do the easy mode

ok whatever but why do you feel the need to come and justify yourself if you feel good about it?

>Any Forums uses summons
>"fuck this boss is shit, I don't care if I used summons whatever I just don't care and don't feel bad about it"
>makes a thread on Any Forums telling everyone how he doesn't feel bad at all

kek they're just insecure

Because the bosses are nothing like souls bosses. I SL1d DS1 and 3, and nothing one shots you at 10 vig except for midir and one of the demon prince's attacks. Everything after Liurnia one shots you at minimum vig.

yeah sure. How come most actual gamers manage to do the wholde game without summoning?

>he only summons the broken ones
>he doesn't pick his favorite and give them names
>he doesn't roll with them despite their apparent uselessness
>he didn't beat the game with them
The spearskellies are my bros, they do fuck all in a fight but they haven't missed one yet. Don't get the rest of us caught up in your miserable playthrough, don't you have fifteen more bosses you gotta whine about cause O+R1 isn't working properly on them? kek

Attached: skelly.jpg (1000x667, 85.49K)

I guess I'm just not an actual gaymer, thank god desu

you're willing to put 80+ hours into a game but when you encounter an obstacle you enable easy mode. Not only you're no gamer but you're not much else neither

That's right, faggot. Deal with it.

>nooo you can't use the resources the game is giving you

i play the game the way the devs meant for it to be played, with summons real and npc

the absolute state of Any Forums trannies

Attached: 1643755141652.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>Fromdrones SEETHING that no one cares about their faux hardcore restrictions anymore
you guys are the new smashfags insisting upon no items fox only final destination
lmao

Attached: 1634605256010.gif (498x498, 383.07K)

Ds3 vig cap - 40. Elden Ring vig cap -60
Ds3 phys abs cap - ~42%. Elden Ring phys abs cap -49%.

i am a male, i play males in video games and i summon the way the devs intended
sorry troon, go back to plebbit

i like summons. they are fun and it feels like you're fighting side by side with someone. co op is way more fun though. who cares what some virgins on the internet think of you? if those nerds were actually good at vidya they'd be playing esports games like actual competitive gamers. instead they're cheesing kids in pvp on the most reddit game in history

The skeletons are some of the best ones for their potential staying power if you juggle the boss aggro while they're regenerating. For me though it's the vulgar miltia and the hawk. The militia has such a ridiculously small hitbox and inflicts good bleed buildup and the hawk is just cool and I like that it buffs you.

>i am a male

suuuuuuuure

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6.3K)

glad we understand each other

>uses summons
>tells anyone to go back to plebbit

the audacity

>play the game it was meant to be played by the devs
>is based
quite right

>easy mode is in the game so I'll use anything the devs give me to beat the game

>defending summons
FROM put a million ways to succeed and shitters STILL FUCKING COMPLAIN
this is why you dont appeal to the general public

theres no difficulty modes in the game though?

fucking kek

ywnbam

>t.summon shiter

Attached: 1435457061546.gif (500x394, 184.41K)

if you don't play co op on this game you're a fucking loser with no friends

summoning isn't a difficulty mode :^)

so, you be sayin fromsoft games entire identity is le hardest game ever prepare4die?

lol

>if you don't play co op on this game you're a fucking loser with no friends

Attached: MVCKUJ7VLtSV0nWwu36TL7ZxVBvjgN5HRDwBYrbXhKM.jpg (345x345, 22.21K)