Lets make Gael, but more bullshit

>Lets make Gael, but more bullshit
what a shitty boss

Attached: death.jpg (1920x1080, 633.97K)

Who cares bosses are gay

>Death
>Doesn't use a scythe
Missed oppertunity

Elden ring fed my bad playing impulses, after a couple deaths due to dying like a retard for rushing in i finally played with patience like old times and won.

thank god they missed it.

sadly this is one of those bosses that jumps around and does AoE damage

Yes you played Elden RNG, the bosses didn't do the 1-Shot attack to you and you managed to win using the same tactics as before.

He's hot.

If you have a good shield you can block most of his dagger swipes, then just walk towards him when he does the thrust attack and thats a free hit.

>implying miyazaki would miss any oportunity to make a berserk ripoff

Kino bosses

Attached: Slave_Knight_Gael_Robe.jpg (1280x720, 190.35K)

>Boss proceeds to flip and throw beams at you 6 times before flying at you in a spinning aoe.
>He does it again.

Attached: 1636966661769.gif (480x270, 1.67M)

You can just parry him with the item you get literally 10 meters away from his fog gate and the fight becomes a joke.

just dodge

>just dodge
I do, the point is, it's just fucking funny how the ai sees I dodge every single attempt to hit me with that attack. Then proceeds to do it again in the same rhythm and way as if it will make a difference.

Here's a webm of me killing people with the funny glitch for you.

Attached: 1640224719323.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

>literally everyone in pvp is a moonveil or night and flame shitter

why even bother

based as fuck, holy shit that weapon seems amazing if you dont even have to hit them for the death ailment. What level were you?

I have a level 10 twink that uses the rot rapier and It's probably the most fun I've had in this game.
The rapier has poison affinity and the bloodhound step WA, seeing me inflict both poison and rot on the host with it and then just teleporting away seeing them not being able to cure it is absolute fun.

Level 120 on this character, weapon level is maxed.

Attached: 1641401702478.webm (337x600, 2.34M)

Good to know, going to use that weapon and my character is level 125.

You have to use Sin Fire Flame along with the shotel WA to make the glitch happen, then just get within breathing distance and stick on them. The deathblight stacks up fast.

Attached: 1639195924061.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

By this point you really shouldn't have any problems, you've faced harder bosses and are leveled and geared and his kit isn't really that bad, if you can't beat him you've done something wrong.

just use the parry item bro

Attached: 1632639829954.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

i felt bad killing the homie

>shield
you didn't beat the boss

The reward is great tho
>RULES OF NATURE!!!

Attached: Elden Ring - Black Blade.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

I found Maliketh to be by far the most intolerable boss in the game, he was the only time I summoned and I do not regret it even slightly. He might be the worst boss From have ever made.

how can you actually be this terrible? maliketh was not a difficult boss at all, just dont get fucking greedy.

does your left hand sword let you parrry?

not him but he is extremely unforgiving. if you even get hit once your maximum hp gets nerfed so much that 1 attack will one shot you.

theres a specific item for parrying maliketh

no its a special parry item just for maliketh, you get it by killing the invader on the bridge before you fight maliketh. you can see them switching to the pouch to use it

Compared to something like Radagon, Maliketh was infinitely more frustrating and unfun. He's just a garbage boss who epitomizes all the ways that From's boss design has gone downhill over the years.