Post the exact moment you refunded

Attached: Rennala.jpg (1920x1080, 203.94K)

How were magic users supposed to beat her without using the wiki?

She is extremely resistant to magic, you can't respec yet

The only way is to get rock sling which is a spell that deals physical damage but you would never find that before Rennela without the wiki

Imagine getting stomped by such an easy boss

You're not cool, no one believes your larp

just use one of the many int scaling weapons or just hit her with anything anyway? she seems to get staggered easily

After beating that Elden beast boss or whatever it's called I had to put down the controller and quit the game. I was so fucking done with the game at that point.

>just use one of the many int scaling weapons

If you infuse a weapon with a magic ashe of war, which is the only way you're reasonably finding an int scaling weapon that early, then it does magic damage and thus jack shit to her

You can infuse a dagger with bloody slash and L2 her though for large damage

But how the fuck were you supposed to know she's weak to blood?

>But how the fuck were you supposed to know she's weak to blood?
because the entire level is a Bloodborne reference

I really liked the first phase, I was so glad for something slightly different
Then the epic phase 2 started and I got so disappointed
At least she was still mostly a caster and not doing ninja flips and 100 hit combos though

>How were magic users supposed to beat her without using the wiki?
Moonveil
>The only way is to get rock sling which is a spell that deals physical damage
Yes, you answer your own question
>but you would never find that before Rennela without the wiki
Just explore, you nigger. If you're stuck against a boss, do something else and come back later, that's how it works for newbies.

Literally the only magic user skill check in the game. I love it

Okay, how do I beat her?
I have a decent dex scaling weapon (blood fang), but by the time I get close enough for melee she's hidden herself inside a mini moon thing that I have to get the fuck away from before it does huge aoe damage.
Summoning jellybro, wolves, whatever maybe helps me get one decent round of hits on her, but she kills the summons really fast.
Arrows/bolts do very little damage and the fight would take forever, not to mention depleting my supply of them.

>Just explore, you nigger.
It's in the middle of nowhere in the center of Caelid near all high level shit

No one would find that shit before Rennela without looking it up

I never bought it because I'm not a cuck. :)

>refunded
I didn't, game is great.

You roil or sprint the magical spells then attack when she's open?

Literally this simple.

You hit her with a weapon. Its not that hard, hell this game has more int-scaling weapons than any other Souls game.

I liked the fight, though it didn't feel good beating up the crippled students.

Advice: at lvl50 and gotten stuck with a weapon I don't really like (the +8 halberd). Been looking up different weapons and the Miquellan sword interests me the most. It seems pretty late game however and I need a weapon now and wondering if I should just level the Lordsworns Straight Sword until the Miquellan or something.
I'm getting tired of worrying about investing unwisely instead of just enjoying the game.

I really must be missing something because by the time I'm done dancing past her magic spam, she's turned into an aoe moon. She never seems to be open unless distracted by a summons.

I bet her second try.

Attached: d5c47d0e0df6e8002ac284257fece240.png (301x322, 205.33K)

Beat her on my 2nd try with a big hammer. She never got a single summon off.

>int scaling

just fucking use a regular weapon you dunce and just upgrade that

>what if I have strength in the single digits?
then to hand it so can wield it

how are you this incompetent
of course you dont need int scaling weapons - why the fuck would you gimp yourself like that? when a regular weapon covered in any other element greas would do just fine

holy fuck
git gud

Why wouldn't a human enemy be weak to blood?

>People actually struggled with this boss
I went into her boss room with one flask left not realizing the boss was that way like a retard and managed to one shot her, you're actually terrible if this boss killed you

I would have refunded after Godrick if I knew how shit the rest of the game was

user she is one of the easiest bosses in the game

I had 0 flasks faggot

You can respec your character, don't worry about making stat decisions just go with whatever you want to do in the moment. I've completely changed my build 4 times my first playthrough because I found new weapons I wanted to try or just wanted a change of pace.

How did you get filtered by the easiest main boss in the game? It took me 2 tries.

few hours ago i saw user beating draconic tree sentinel at sl7 and all your complaints are invalid

clearly the fuck not if I've made it past 3 bosses before her

Bleed or frost?

Why? You didn't like Bayonetta?

Attached: 1645075161708.jpg (630x630, 112.43K)

I don't understand how you can beat Margit but not her, sorry user but I diagnose you with terminal retardation.

How do you beat the NPC before her and then struggle with Rennala?

Made him walk into the elevator. Fuck him and his random instakill bullshit

yeah, I was considering respeccing to use Night and Flame, but it seems like it'd just make the game boring.