Why did it flop?

Attached: SteamDeck7167.jpg (2000x1187, 187.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oOUD0PyuTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No supply, if you didn't reserve within the first 5 mins then you'll be waiting years before you can actually buy one and at that point it'll be obsolete/abandoned.
Who cares.

It didn't.

Im waiting for the steam deck 2

Couldn't run BOTW.

You had three days to secure a q1-3 position lol. It was literally a better system than 99% of scalped goods have.

i'm tempted to buy one but still thinking it over

Attached: 1445404540618.jpg (314x314, 40.98K)

?
youtube.com/watch?v=-oOUD0PyuTs

they updated yuzu, now it runs at 60fps

Living rent free is considered a success.

All Q3s and earlier were gone within 10 mins except for the shitty 64gb model nobody wanted.
If you didn't reserve pretty much as soon as it went up then your going to be in the "After Q3" neverever group.

Because everyone knew not to give money to known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

This is what I'm so concerned about. People say that Valve abandons projects at the drop of a hat, but this thing could unironically live up to the hype if they continue to update its compatibility and performance for years.

Was wondering when you would show up.
Keep fighting the good fight based artifact schizo.

it's a pc, we don't really need support from valve to do anything we want from it.

Steam link, index and steam controller all still get updates.
Steam OS 2 got updates until 2019(even though the debian base went EOL back in 2017 I believe)

When preorders went live I managed to secure one within 10 minutes and am Q2. It did not flop, they are selling literally every one they can make.

I literally reserved it at the end of the 16th because I wasn't convinced on the ergonomics at the time but decided later it was worth seeing how it panned out. Both my 256gb and 64gb preorders are still q3.
>He reserved the $600 matte screen protector lgbt keyboard scam
KEK

Attached: deposit.png (329x248, 19.74K)

The existence of Steam Deck proves that people within Valve want to establish a platform for vidya built around their Linux OS. Steam Machines flopped but that approach was all wrong. Steam Deck is a much better one.

If you bought the second unit to scam idiots out of free money on Ebay then your based otherwise that's kinda cringe bro.

People in Valve wanted to make Half-Life 3 15 years ago and we saw how that went.

I only bought it in case they had a legitimate reason for the model price differences, like soldering the ssd in or some stupid shit. I am selling the 256gb model but I'll give my bros first dibs before I scalp.

>i waited on a reservation
You're retarded. You could have canceled at any time or sold the unit on ebay or whatever with huge markup.

They'll still have good resale value even 6 months from now because there are countries that can't buy the thing at all directly from Valve so scalpers are their literal only option.