Honestly, I have to agree with him

Normally, I'd not want an easy mode but given it's a Souls game, I'd prefer to play it on easy. Souls games are shit because they're not RPGs. RPGs are inherently designed around mathematical abstraction, the entire basis of RPGs is using hard math-based systems to create characters that are completely defined by and manipulated through numbers, in a virtual world where every law and aspect of abstract reality is defined by numbers. This allows people to play roles in the actual sense of the word, characters are completely defined by their numbers, in a world defined by numbers, there is no way to overcome this besides using numbers, which is why turns are used to represent general gameplay mechanics such as battles because it's a perfect numerical abstraction of the passing of time. When you begin putting real-time elements the entire groundwork for an RPG begins faltering, the more action elements you put the more shaky the game becomes, since you're trying to make a system based on numbers work with something that doesn't care about numbers. This results in characters that are no longer defined by their stats alone, which causes massive gameplay problems on a basic design level, because you have characters that are neither completely defined by numbers but are also not completely under the control of the player's mechanical skills, resulting in a system that is unsatisfying on both ends. More importantly, a character that is no longer defined by numbers alone in a world that is defined by numbers, in a genre that is defined by numbers causes your system to crumble for obvious reasons. There is nothing archaic about TBC, it's simply a matter of genre identity, it's why you don't have such things as turn-based racing games or turn-based fighting games, different systems are ideal for different purposes, some systems simply don't work for certain purposes. Dark Souls is an awkward hybrid that just doesn't work.

Attached: F.png (321x255, 134.74K)

I'm still not buying Elden Ring. Sorry FROMEs!

Attached: FROME.png (999x1244, 507.19K)

lmao just use aurelia bro

Attached: 6gtyg6uk4gk81.png (322x322, 146.62K)

>This post is advertising / begging

>hello, I'm a faggot
>this ARPG you play sucks as an RPG
Yeah no shit Sherlock.

It's true and you know it
>>this ARPG
not a thing. It's just a terrible action game

Attached: -min.png (1123x2939, 890.04K)

Don't Care.
Didn't Read.
This is now a CHAOS THREAD.

Attached: 20220306193159_1.jpg (1920x1080, 211.41K)

>ARPG
>not a thing
You can't choose to ignore things that exist you absolute autistic fuck. You deserve no argument, you're already wrong, good luck on the next dick you sit on.

fpbp

Bad pasta, bad bait. You forgot to change Dark Souls to Elden ring in the last sentence.

You can't come up with a single reason as to why ARPGs are not just action games, nor a proper definition of RPGs. You've already lost, faggot.

Attached: 1204514444476.jpg (280x400, 18.82K)

Attached: 1645458652359.png (2044x872, 162.84K)

There is an easy mode. Just complete all optional bosses and dungeons and you will be over-leveled for the main dungeon and boss.

I've never seen so much cope in a single image.

>HIMR thread
Based, I love this guy. Been a fan since his camera reviews. Hopefully he realises going to countries just to chase pussy isn't a good direction to be heading at 30+ and then we hit a new arc

Attached: hiding in my room.png (1583x799, 1.33M)

Fromsoft ignores easy mode faggots

They didn't add any in Sekiro and they will not add any in Elden Ring

Attached: unknown-2.png (1014x347, 448.75K)

Legend

Just play with Online enabled, that's the easy mode. Literally sit back and scratch your nuts while some dumb fucks you summoned beat the game for you, and its been that way since DeS.

OP is retard

Attached: 1646641320204.jpg (1284x1261, 294.41K)

holy mother of based!