Game is delayed even after it's released

>game is delayed even after it's released

Attached: elden ring dodge delay.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Have you ever played any soulslikes from Fromsoft? It always has had a delay. It's part of the timing. Same as with parrying. Even on a technical level it has to have a delay, to distinguish between a press and holding it down (for running). Either git gud or stop playing. But please kill yourself if you feel like continuing to make a fuss about a non-issue.

It would be super weird if there was an instant response man. All mechanically tight games have seats like this

You can clearly see the timer starts after the key is lifted. Also everyone is saying that this Soulsboring game has more delay than any other.

Why the fuck didn't you kill yourself?

How would killing myself in Elden Ring do anything?

Not in game.

I'm actually playing on a cloud gaming thing over an incredibly shitty internet connection so it occurs to my that I could make a seriously dishonest version of this test. I have like a half second of input delay. I don't know if that would be funny.

This whole thing started when faggots only realized now that the roll started when you lifted the button. Make that clear in your first post if that's what you're talking about.

But all Soulsboring games have been like that.

You can clearly see it's in-game from the webm.

The rolling isn't bad, but the fucking jump though. Holy shit this game has the most delayed jump of any game I've ever played. It's almost as bad as the jump in Dragon's Lair on the NES.

Attached: 1607109588922.jpg (625x620, 93.62K)

Yeah, and its been recounted countless times as though it's new to Elden Ring.

Kill yourself in real life. Your mental capacity isn't high enough to be of worth.

No one is complaining about that though. They're complaining about the delay.

And you didn't complain before?

No. because there wasn't any.

Then show a side by side if you're going to bitch about it

There's a webm in OP.

Before you bump OPs thread please look at pic related and really think about whether it’s worth it or not.

Attached: 58309AD3-FD72-4BE1-9485-4ACA7A1FFBC4.jpg (750x1024, 89.34K)

>honeymoon phase is ending
Literally hasn't even lost traction since launch.
Haven't finished it once and I'm 100 hours in.