What does this score REALLY mean?

what does this score REALLY mean?

Attached: bigold10.png (304x304, 9.83K)

The Last of Us Part II

BotW

What does THIS score really mean?

Attached: 8-Review-Score[1].png (525x253, 40.24K)

Imagine Twilight Princess but 0.8 points less.

I means bias, no game ever is a 10/10. 10/10 means perfection, unmatched quality. And so far no game has been reconized by 99.9% of people as a 10/10, there is always a 10% minority that doesn't like it and 20% that doesn't think its that good.

Attached: 1645537518631.jpg (750x741, 67.05K)

Are you retarded? Every single individual on the planet acknowledges Halo 2 as perfection and only pretends otherwise to farm (You)s.

For me, MGS3

Non-binary trans BIPOC sex worker here, Halo 2 is the only 10/10 game and only literal nazi's disagree.

10/10 = the game was hyped, it was decent enough and reviewer got clout and money.

For normal people, it means its a fantastic game with few issues that will make a big impact on the industry.
For Any Forums autists, it means it’s le perfect game with no flaws and is entirely original and does not incorporate ideas from any other game before it to make something new.

Too much water?

botw
skyrim with mods (vanilla skyrim is like i 6/10)
sekiro

It means that the developer made a great work, it's not about how you liked or will like it

It usually means that they (IGN) were paid off. Most notable review sites are just marketing sites in disguise, they have to earn their wage like everyone else.

It's a game you (YOU) think is a 10/10. Ignore what other faggots say about it.

Tetris, that's it.

>I got paid a lot of money to lie to you people

It means that the reviewers are getting paid to make it that score.

No game deserves 10/10 especially not Ocarina.

Attached: 1582506577567.jpg (884x504, 120.21K)

botw can never be a 10 because of the shitty weapon durability
skyrim, even with mods, is only like an 8 max because the game is so shit, mods can only fix so much
sekiro is one of the most overrated games ever. Just mash parry and you win.

It means the game did everything it set out to do at a masterpiece level.
It does NOT mean that the game is perfect, or that it's the best game of all time.

Elden Ring? 10/10.
BOTW? 10/10.
Mario Odyssey? 10/10
TLOU2? 10/10.
And I legitimately did not enjoy 3 of the 4 games on that list. However they still did everything they set out to do at a masterpiece level, regardless of my personal opinion or bias.

ANY other scaling/scoring system is irrelevant and useless because it's steeped in opinions and nonsense bias that is objectively different with every single living human.

That's true but only for big hyped titles (usually Sony games)

you are someone who lacks the ability to immerse himself in a video game.

low iq, it happens, you were born that way nothing to worry about it.

>Line Rider
>10/10!!1!!!!!! IT ACKTCHUALLLYYY SHIT OUT TO DOO DOO WAT IT WANTED TO DOO DOO
Shut the fuck up, what a braindead low iq response. Look up the actual definition of "masterpiece" child and then come back and make a thread to respond to this post when you turn 18

>Look up the actual definition of "masterpiece" child and then come back and make a thread to respond to this post when you turn 18
Holy shit the irony.

>Every single individual on the planet acknowledges Halo 2 as perfection
The only people who ever liked Halo were the proto-zoomers. Halo was basically the Fortnite of its time.

Single player games that were better and out before: System Shock 1+2, Quake 1+2, Turok 1+2, Doom 1+2+3, Goldeneye, Unreal, Half-Life, Rainbow Six, SWAT 3, Soldier of Fortune 1+2, Perfect Dark, Deus Ex, TimeSplitters 1+2, Serious Same

Multiplayer games that were better and out before: Tribes 1+2, Team Fortress, UT99, Q3A, CS, RtCW, MoH:AA, BF 1942, Natural Selection, Enemy Territory, Day of Defeat, Planetside, Painkiller, Star Wars Battlefront

Not to mention that literally 7 days after Halo 2's release date, Half-Life 2 came out and everyone with half a brain realized how fucking boring and insignificant Halo 2 was.

>n-n-nuh yoiuuu!
Just leave already. I don't even accept your concession just gtfo.

You should take note that 90% of the games you listed are PC only and didn't have any sort of Console port at all.
That's what made the Halo series the rockstar series that it is.

If only kids nowadays liked something like Halo instead of Fortnite, gaming would be in a better state

Yeah, that's true. Halo became popular because it was super accessible to children due to being on consoles and due to being stripped of any kind of fast-paced and/or difficult mechanic that all the other FPS games had.

There is quite literally nothing wrong with Fortnite and to be quite honest it's one of the most revolutionary games of all time AND is one of the most constantly updated games of all time.
Every single jaded ass old man on here would have loved to have a game like Fortnite come out when we were kids, instead it came out when were in our 20s-30s and are bitter because the 12 year olds are having fun with it.

I'm a 31 year old who has Q3, UT99 and CS 1.3-1.6 as my favorite multiplayer FPS games of all time. I think the main problem with Fortnite is the building shit. It's way too much of a crutch for bad players, and it's also way too annoying to play with/against when you're 2 people who are just building towers across from each other.

I think a lot more "older" people would have been more open to the game if they never implemented that mechanic, but then that would probably have been at the cost of the game not being as accessible to noobs and kids.

It's a good shooter for sure but doesn't have a good story top tier orchestral ost, cool armor personalization based on rank etch, because kids only like Fortnite for the battle royal aspect and funny character skin that they just buy begging theyr retarded parents