Stomped Nameless King

>stomped Nameless King
>stomped Sister Friede
>stomped Gael
>stomped Midir
>getting utterly brutalized and humiliated by Margit phase 2
Why is the third boss in this game harder than every previous Dark Souls?

Attached: 4.jpg (850x478, 176.48K)

shut the fuck up. Stop complaining. Try to overcome obstacles or stop the game you manchild.

It's the git gud boss. It only gets harder later.

he's piss easy compared to some of the late game bosses
I just started NG+ and flawlessed him and I feel like a retard for ever thinking he was that hard

because git gud xDDD
it's not like you can easily stagger him with 3 R2 and stunlocking him! And doing the same with all the other bosses, no!!! you git gud coz i got gud and i've beaten the game few this game really got the gud git of me xD

I was the same way, he's the filter boss, if I fought him again now i'd find him piss easy.
You just have to get used to the mechanics of this game (namely, abuse the FUCK out of jumping strong attack)

Roll forward into the big gold hammers when they come at you.

I went straight to Margit and Godfried (LIKE THE GAME TOLD ME TO) and both were harder than Orphan of Kos.
Nothing since has been difficult at all.

Attached: b.png (795x1091, 811.35K)

Are these threads paid for or what? hes really not worth complaining about

Attached: doge.png (594x767, 673.91K)

That's some certified anger right there.

Mad cuz bad

I still can't tell if Margit is supposed to be a gear check. He's much harder than every boss you can discover in limgrave (except the tree sentinel and the dragon which are like tutorials on the existence of gear checks) but he's low enough on HP that fighting him really early, you don't feel underleveled based on your damage.

If you beat him you got gud.

>Hard
Halberd made this hame a fucking joke. Put this on and then talk to me casual.

Attached: 20220311_072205.png (273x358, 38.78K)

>Calls someone a manchild while sperging about an anonymous post on an imageboard
lol
lmao

Unlcered tree was my first boss and he's a fucking asshole before you've gotten the ability to level up.

And the reward is a summon you can't even use because it costs like 100 FP, fucking horseshit

And (You)? Are (You) a certified retarded?

Never seen so many useless posts praising the game. The people saying that the game is bad with decent opinions really got overwhelmed by the fload of these posts. I'm really start to think that there's a lot of paid shills.

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE
All the posts on this board saying they beat him are paid Fromsoft shills here to hide the fact that the game actually just ends at Margit and there is nothing afterwards

Attached: 1643025988698.jpg (646x431, 20.73K)

git g-... mediocre?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 173853.jpg (939x93, 15.03K)

Watch videos of people fighting him with different styles, it helps.

Just get in the vagon of 90% of people who just cheesed the game with magic or bleed man.
At the very end, once you notice the exploit (or "game mechanics", how Any Forums shills like to say) the game is piss easy.

I beat him solo with a +2 greatsword

>It only gets harder later.
ehh, kinda
once you get your build going the game literally becomes easy and you start one/two shotting most bosses except a few main bosses and bullshit duos

If your vigor is below 40, you're probably just too squishy.
If your vigor is above 40, and you're still struggling, you're probably just bad.
Don't get me wrong, the bosses in ER are fucking horrible. They aren't, however, horrible for their difficulty. They're bad for their tedious design.
Regardless, pump your vig, vigga

I CAN'T
BLOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDWGHISRTHSTHW54YUHW54L.png (1868x1062, 3.69M)

>namely, abuse the FUCK out of jumping strong attack
*inputs get read*

Attached: 1646296514873.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Im fighting Maliketh now. Its so dumb how after every move hes 50 miles away from you so you can never attack him, Im so tired of cheap bosses bros.. Might just summon my +10 mimic and get it over with

I'm 46 hours in and margit is still the hardest boss I faced
I imagine I'd have had a much easier time with him if I didn't kill him as my 3rd boss severely underlevelled

I found second phase easier because he's a lot more open to attacks.

Margit was a hard boss for many because at that stage of the game you dont have access to the tools that turn your game into easy mode.
Once you have a strong ashes summon and especially once you have a mimic, every boss is a walk in the park. They really dropped the ball on the balance in that part.