Unpopular take, but rich gamers have ruined gaming, consoles, PCs...

Unpopular take, but rich gamers have ruined gaming, consoles, PCs, subscriptions and games have done nothing but become increasingly expensive for the last 10 years as companies started to appeal to a more economically disposable audience, as for anyone who lives in a third world country or has a shitty job simply cannot afford these luxuries anymore.

Attached: images (4) (31).jpg (500x527, 36.63K)

Microtransactions ruined gaming and all other answers are wrong.
fpbp
/thread

Yes that is capitalism and a free market

my set up looks like that but i'm poor as shit
i don't have two monitors though i have a laptop and a monitor, it's just superior

This is good, playing with poor's fucking sucks. If you're poor yo shouldn't be playing video games, you should be working in a factory 24/7.

Nah, the best games ever made can run on a potato. I have a 2080 Ti, 32GB of ram and an i7 and most of the games I play were made before 2003.

I mean,Gacha would NOT exist and be that popular without the whale spending a fuckton on them,so I kinda agree

Thought we were all I'm agreement that gatekeeping is a good thing? Stay poor faggot.

? games and shit is cheaper than it has ever been

>The poor as shit in question

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-11-09-17-21-606.jpg (710x381, 242.45K)

The poorfags here either turn into watching streams or mobileshit

All these american houses are literally made out of cardboard. These houses last 50 years. MAXIMUM.

Gaming has only gotten cheaper and cheaper. Games right now are so shit that I've skipped literally THREE upgrade cycles and I can still fucking play Elden Ring.

most people live only 50 years. you don't need house in the hell

>Playstation 3 costed 300 when released
>Xbox series x costs 500

The PS3 was 599 US dollars, dude. I don't know how much an XbeX costs because only a tranny would buy a modern gaming console.

pretty sure it was the infamous $599 pricetag. which is probably like 900 in current money. which is still nothing. people have cash like it's trash these days

It's the suburbs, you're not paying for the house, you're paying for the locale which is an area free of darkies and their crime

You know what I hate? People who spin off false narratives and lie to misdirect people

I've actually worked at McDonald's as a kid also and I was able to buy a PS3 when it first came out. I swear nothing is more annoying than a lazy faggot who thinks he deserves a king's ransom for flipping burgers

Gaming is a luxury hobby, and it always was.
The main issue is not that we pay more, it's diminishing returns. When you were a kid, upgrading meant you went from SNES to Playstation quality.
Now you're paying the same kind if money to get impressive beams of light. If you can even find the hardware.

>gaymer shit
Before the covid bullshit, Pc gaming was cheaper and more accessible than ever, even now the prices are already correcting. How about you stop being a consoomer nigger, suddenly the prices for everything drops when you don't buy stupid shit like razer and rgb everything

Attached: 1646777093889.jpg (1024x1024, 63.97K)

>as for anyone who lives in a third world country or has a shitty job simply cannot afford these luxuries anymore.
That's a good thing, do you think anyone unironically wants to play with Brazilians?

a lot of normal people are rich fags, in fact, autists tend to be neets on the average

You don't need to be rich to waste your money

Straight bullshit. Nothing wrong with how the majority of houses are built

poor people and poor third worlders always spend a shitton on mtx tought

huh id really like to see your cost breakdown after you paid rent gas water electricity food and internet

>Straight bullshit. Nothing wrong with how the majority of houses are built
A little wind and your house literally flies away, americuck lmao

It's boomers getting into video games in their twilight years because they have nothing to do at home during reitrement. Everything boomers touch becomes unaffordable for everybody else.

I acually agree with you.

thanks to pc gamers just accepting the high prices for gpus which only give marginal upgrades. gaming on the whole has become more expénsive.

You can already see more and more people prefer to spend more to play on the pc rather than cheaper alternatives, thus its ok to charge for more

>he thinks that setup is expensive
I bet you think meat and in door plumbing are luxuries too.

lul come on, they cost a ton of money for some paper and wood, in EU we use concrete and actual solid houses that last centuries and can be passed down generations

Right now? I worked at McDonald's 18 years ago

No when you worked at McDondalds of course