Choco-bros...I dont feel so good

Choco-bros...I dont feel so good

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-090603_Twitter.jpg (1080x993, 673.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J-Zb6Y2jiI
youtube.com/watch?v=1UjtjZJ2-3Y
steamcommunity.com/app/889750/discussions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chocosisters... We're going home.

>forza filled with lootboxes and microtransactions
>gran turismo filled with lootboxes and microtransactions
>now even chocobo gp filled with lootboxes and microtransactions
no more good racing games left...

I feel really bad for anyone who was excited for this. I was thinking about picking it up just because it had Vivi and maybe get a few hours out of it, but time-limited characters attached to battle passes and premium currency having expiries is too much for me.

>scummy shit in a paid racing game
>isn't CTR so the aging 90's furfags aren't going to be out in full force to defend it

Sucks to suck Square.

Attached: 1493766585413.jpg (815x690, 154.65K)

Chocobo GP(チョコボGP) - All Characters(including Ride and customize) (not include cloud & squall)
youtube.com/watch?v=-J-Zb6Y2jiI

I fucking hate current SE.

Is the single player any good?

Hahahaha. No.

Just play the better one
youtube.com/watch?v=1UjtjZJ2-3Y

>Design a mobile game and charge 40 bucks for it
Does SE really think gamers are THAT fucking stupid?

Attached: 1637822936678.jpg (1024x768, 58.3K)

Companies really caught on the fact that racingfags are paypigs.

>using the same shit that made people not want to play bomberman online
fucking damn it ALL

You think they would have saw how fast people noped out of Bomberman Online.

Guess they're too busy trying to be the next Fortnite. Clearly roller skating birds is the future.

>Does SE really think gamers are THAT fucking stupid?
Do you really need the answer for this one?

Attached: 1606152921621s.jpg (248x250, 6.03K)

I don't like that shit, but I also have no problem ignoring and playing with out.

Bomberman is free at the very least. Also, since season it's been super easy to get to Rank 100 with at least a month and half time to spare.

It's fucked. I'll just wait for a complete version of the game and then hack a save

Yes. BEHOLD
steamcommunity.com/app/889750/discussions/

And people were actually trying to shit on MK8 DLC when games like this exist.

Imagine racing giant colorful gay birds.

Mario Kart 8's DLC being an absolute garbage cash grab has nothing to do with how bad this is.

Nintendo could literally dump just the original Super Mario Kart courses in Mario Kart 8 without even changing the graphics and it'd still be a better deal.

Even EA when they tried to hamstify battle passes in their paid games they made them free. Or at least that how it was with Battle for Neighbourville

It's kind of amazing. I'll still rip on Nintendo for those shitty port tracks but SE really just goes the extra mile. It's barely even a contest.

This has a free battle pass and a separate paid one. It's still shit, but less shit.

The free one actually isn't free, they just give you enough currency up front for logging on the first time to buy it.

In subsequent seasons they probably aren't going to do that.

>Square losing the plot yet again
Why do they hate Final Fantasy?

I'm pretty sure it is, since it showed two tracks and I started earning things and haven't bought anything.

Is Diamonds in my Heart in the game?
Love that song

Attached: 1647013295455.jpg (1242x1237, 964.85K)

>>forza filled with lootboxes and microtransactions
Forza ditched the MTX shit a long time ago

There are people defending it already, saying that is "optional"

is it not optional?

A good racing game does exist now though. When we needed it the most, it returned to us

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 76.1K)

Do you wanna play as Cloud? Remember, characters in this game have special moves that make them meaningfully diffrent, and this game is content starved as it is with 9 (Nine) (VIV) track.

Mario Kart 8DX

Hell, even if the DLC is just ported courses from Tour, it's like $0.50 a course and doubles the amount of content in he game, plus nobody played Tour so many will feel new to 99% of players.

>Do you wanna play as Cloud?
No, I bought CHOCOBO GP, not "Emo Fucking Shit FFVII GP".