Still mogs Elden Ring

>still mogs Elden Ring

Attached: 1627566375405.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>30 fps action game
>no PC port still
>mogs anything

>muh frames
>who cares
>yes

Bloodborne is From Softwares best game.
I do agree the games needs a 60fps PS5 version.

>30fps with massive frame dips when something happens
this right here makes it shit. I tried to boot it up on my ps5 the other day and it's literally an unplayable choppy mess.

Attached: elden ring crying.png (778x950, 624.52K)

Seriously, why doesn't Elden Ring have bloodborne dashes and native rally? The enemies combo too fast and long for Souls endurance and slow rolls.
Up-and-close melee is pretty much a challenge run now.

still mogs Elden Ring combat IN SPITE of 30 fps
>muh options
now the dust has settled BB and Sekiro show FS are best focussing on curated, refined, perfected content, rather than the kitchen sinking Dark Souls but bigger Elden Ring approach

Sekiro is cool but has the most boring and generic atmosphere of them all

Why are the Bloodborne bosses so much better than Elden Ring bosses?

post the Last of Us 2 verison

>muh frames
>I do agree
Which is it?
>who cares
I do. Not only there would be mods but M+kb offer much better control over character as shown by Elden Ring so your game would become objectively better by getting ported to PC.

>playing Soulsborne games with m+kb
stop talking please.

atmosphere =/= combat mechanics

Here's your fast-paced action game bro

fucking lmao at Fromdrones

Attached: bblol.webm (800x450, 808.25K)

You can't even mount your horse while moving without scrolling through flasks.

>retard doesn't know you can put things on Y and press Y right for example to mount up
lmao

less player options to design around means they can make them a lot more focused in their designs
also possible they had a lot of B team devs working on DS2 bosses, seriously when you have fourt times the number of bosses, but the only one that stacks up is one with a cheap heal on hit mechanic, you're spreading resources too thin

why'd you (You) me you nigger? I said it was shit and unplayable.

fuck knows what you're doing here, shit latency tv, displaying through a capture device, but that's not the reactivity I get from BB

BB is the undisputed goat

Kek its dropped to 96 and half the gaming industry has poured scorn and suspicion over its reviews.

that's literally every From game the character does his roll after you release the button.

Ludwig the Grafted

go on, please justify m+kb usage some more so we can all have a laugh at you and you can get buttmad and go off mumbling about how you're right and everyone else is wrong

Please, demonstrate you pressing Y + any arrow while still thumbing directional movement.

most of the bosses in bloodborne aren't that great, the DLC really elevated it though

do you lack an opposable thumb and the ability to form claw grip on your left hand user?
do you just have stupidly small baby hands?

>Mogs all Fromsoft games

Attached: sifu_df9g.jpg (800x800, 62.16K)

God damn I love the lighting in BB desu.
It's the only souls game that manages to look like a movie while also retaining the fun gameplay

Bloodborne is the most enjoyable game from soft, why? Because its pleasing to play, you're not a faggot that rolls like a nerd to avoid some lightning throwing god, YOU'RE one of them too.
Combat is fun
Animations are cool
Weapons are original
Concept and twist is great
Presentation is dope

>"Muh dificulty"

Shiting on a bottle without getting dirty is difficult, not fun
Elden ring is shitting on a bottle
Bloodborne is fun

>>muh frames
The absolute state

PC WHEN

And there you go, m+kb justified. Enjoy your thread, fellas.

Chalice dungeons are way better than the copy paste dungeons in Elden Ring

Old Hunters has the best bosses and content in general FS has ever done
even so bosses in base game are still generally solid imo, some strong ones throughout and no massive blunders like you routinely get in Elden Ring

I mean, at least there is 4 different models and a good bunch of rooms for that, ER dungeons are 100% copypaste

And dodge roll still comes out faster than Elden Shit roll.

no, fuck you retard, grow bigger hands you retard
even if you have baby hands, you're still better of with a pad and tabbing through to your whistle

I actually feel claustrophobic in Bloodborne dungeons.

you know when
never ever

Its a dungeon and you're plunging in the deepths of some ancient hell-lovecraftian chtulu jew civilization tombs, its the point i guess

>Its a dungeon and you're plunging in the deepths of some ancient hell-lovecraftian chtulu jew civilization tombs, its the point i guess
God I love the Bloodborne setting so much

Bro, tell me where you buy your copium, need it to deal with all this modern political bullshit.

Honestly no, Ludwig, Maria, and Orphan are bosses you'd fight halfway into Elden Ring. The Old Hunters carries BB hard, but there are already 5-6 better bosses in ER base game and I'm still not done with it.

>Shit framerate
>No build variety
>Every boss is just a massive flailing faggot that never stops attacking
>Story is Homo Phaggot Lovecraft instead of the superior William Hope Hodgson
>Half the content of the game is the same dungeon recycled with different enemies
>Completely fucked up the healing system for no reason
>Multiplayer is such an afterthought I've put over 100 hours into the game and haven't been invaded a single time
>Have to warp to the hub to level up for absolutely no fucking reason
>NPCs have no interesting quests at all
Sekiro and Dark Souls 1 continue being Froms golden standard.

Attached: 35285_day08_0202.jpg (3240x2163, 867.4K)