STR/INT

>STR/INT

Attached: 191.jpg (831x1024, 61.48K)

In real life, someone like that gets points in CHA automatically. Like Putin.

0 INT You dickhead

True, but someone can be charismatic while not being attractive.

Not enough STR INT in vidya, it's the coolest style in TTRPGs imo.

Putin is STR + CHA but 0 INT.

you think your opinion magically become better or correct if you post a gigachad picture? get your INT shit outta here.

no Putin is 10 INT, STR, CHA, END, LCK AND PER.

>STR/FTH

Attached: 1625781970395.jpg (474x709, 53.64K)

He has philosopher/advisor types for int. You know the drill, every Attila needs at least one, or else he'll fuck things up.

STR FTH is normiecore.

Dex/faith is the worst combo. You just get fucking nothing.

You wouldn't get it.

Attached: 3070582.jpg (1920x1080, 341.6K)

>STR/CON

Attached: 1590851673713.png (840x1250, 381.54K)

Ye but it seems he forgot to check the INT stat of his advisors this time.

>STR/CUN

Attached: 1565879279229.png (693x601, 246.8K)

Strength/Faith has been my Dark Souls builds for 3 games. In Elden Ring I thought about going Strength in honor of Murata but I don't need a full strength build just to swing a large sword and wear emo armor.

>Found the zweihander, main it immediately despite worse scaling
>Heavy affinity, pump everything into strength
>Claw talisman for incantations to scale with strength
Why play any other way?

>any game includes specific support for INT FTH
>It's always overpowered

seems a pure str build is impossible for pvp invasions, can someone spoonfeed me the best pvp spells? seems everyone is using this one vertical spellsword move

Sticking it to the US and it's vassals is not a bad idea. If it takes Russia, then China is next, and it just has no chance against the rest of the world. And I don't want absolute globalism under, ahem, "globohomo".

The spells their using are probably weapon skills, not actually spells. There are STR weapons later that have anime-ass weapon skills. The vertical sword is probably the Moonveil weapon skill, but there's also an ash of war that gives a sword a vertical magic weapon skill (carian greatsword). You don't have to use spells in pvp but if you don't you'll probably want one of those special weapon skills because you'll need the range.

Bloodhound's Step ash of war. Anime dodge through this shit and nothing personnel their ass with 20 kilos of your desired heavy implement

what makes you say that? the brick hammer jumping attack can literally one shot people

>Str/Int/Fth

Attached: Yes.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)