What is your HONEST opinion on this "weapon"?

What is your HONEST opinion on this "weapon"?

Attached: 250px-Dead_Ringer.png (250x245, 72.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/19EecS1flGrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay, yes
annoying, yes
gamebreaking? no.
remove sniper btw

hard to use

you need to kill people with it, but the point is to be seen not to stay hidden

I play moded TF2 just so that I don't have to deal with it anymore

unironically a fair weapon to make spy more aggressive on death match maps that dont have many choke points, never understood the hate after the nerf with spy not able to use ammo boxes for cloak

Attached: tf2tiers.png (282x491, 116.51K)

>Give the Big Earner's speed boost on kill (2 seconds) to all Spy Knives except YER and Kunai
>YER gets buffed by removing the 33% cloak drain rate
>Kunai stays the same
There I fixed Spy

Soldier, demo and heavy for offensive
Engi for defend
Medic for helping and end the rounds faster

total bullshit and an awful idea, don't even care how good or bad it is, you should'nt have a fake death thing in a FPS

ftfy

Attached: tf2 skill faggot chart.jpg (1080x1880, 511.35K)

bad spies favourite watch

The issue with deadringer is that its existence forces you to assume that every single spy is using it unless proven otherwise.

yeah haha, where would they get such an awful idea

Attached: Disguise-TFC.png (400x300, 98.93K)

makes people more paranoid than before
>I know that you know I'm using the DR

Worst designed weapon in the game since release. I think its the one weapon with the most reworks.
The speed boost this shit gives is pure cancer
This. Spy is too dogshit to play/play against in vanilla TF2. People underestimate how awful that change of being able to see your team mates's outline when you respawn is.

Really fun to play with back when spy was a viable class.
Now he's knowledge checked because the game is old and all the remaining players even older.

I have mixed feeling about heavy, because on one hand the people playing them openly admit that they just don't give a fuck about any of these game's mechanics and just want to sit still and look at people for big damage while they hopelessly try to run away and that's just a big dick move, but at the same time the class plays it so that it has to drag everything else down to his level of debauchery and that's rude.

The Dead Ringer is literally the only reason Spy as a class works but incels who have only been playing since 2013+ won't understand why.

Consider the following
Nerf the dead ringer's damage reduction, and instead make it improve disguises so you can reload on command with the sound the disguised gun is supposed to fucking make.

so can someone just kill the bot hosters already? it's not like they would achieve anything worthwile with their lives anyway.

Attached: 1632187733117.png (591x640, 65.82K)

just play uncle dane or something

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

vocaroo.com/19EecS1flGrM

Attached: Dread Knot.png (559x696, 334.64K)

>caring about TF2 when Overwatch exists
lmao