Is there anything he cannot do?

>completes the greatest fantasy book series of all time, defeating Tolkien
>creates the greatest TV show of all time, soundly beating Lost
>designs the greatest Open World Video Game of All Time, annihilating BOTW
Just how talented can this man be?!

Attached: url(4).jpg (1200x1529, 263.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/12NvKmD9Zxhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there anything he cannot do?
Finishing his book.

Write a novel

>Is there anything he cannot do?
Yeah, have name recognition without aping J.R.R. Tolkein

Why is he so talented?

Attached: ED3CA254-46A5-494C-8EDE-0D20E8C1AAD5.jpg (1024x882, 133.09K)

Utter a sentence without coughing up a chicken bone or having a stroke.

good meme, I like how you made the *thing he beat* not only be something he did not beat, but also be something that was nowhere close to the best in it's own genre, it's a very good bait and I'm sure it will work quite well, particularly because it's not being the standard paragraph which nobody ever reads, short and to the point is best for baiting.

Who could forget the epic fight he wrote when INCEST oh sorry I mean UNNECESSARY PENISES wait what I meant was the really gripping point when UNNECESSARY TRITE FEMALE POWER FANTASY TRIPS

Hold on I know this guy is good for something like that extremely poorly-received ending to an extremely shitty cashcow and that dumbass eastern game developers that couldn't write anything but vague half-lore INTO THE DESCRIPTION OF THEIR ITEMS (they're that fucking lazy and uncreative!) so they had to reach deeeep into the western cultural atmosphere to grab somebody they felt could write an equally lazy epic for their triple A open world cashcow attempt recycling literally every meme they can but in Souls flavor.

And I just can't remember what this fat bearded retard is called while writing all of this. But I'm sure he's 'defeated Tolkien' because the Japs got him to write a few vague lore things. Maybe.

Tolkien is the best in his genre though. That's the trick. You sprinkle in one truth for the 5 other lies.

>"this isn't a harem of nerdy fair-skinned girls but they don't smell too bad and I guess they don't notice i'm a hacky troglodyte"
>"is this what it means to make it?"

Tolkien would probably be horrified to be near that many orcs.

Attached: visible doubt.png (627x451, 308.71K)

i dont see any mongolian on the pic

Completes book series.

You're a imbecile and I'm embarrassed for you.

Everything you said is just wrong in every way.

what soulless bait. OP really is a fag.

Attached: 1646923544029.png (809x280, 102.53K)

Demanding this fat toad be praised as greater than Tolkien is the hill Fromdrones are now willing to die upon. WHAT was his contribution to Elden Ring?

God you losers are so fucking autistic, holy shit

>WHAT was his contribution to Elden Ring?
THE LOATHSOME DUNGEATER

>O-orcs are black people!
Don't use Nathan when you're being a retard.

Attached: Nath.jpg (699x393, 38.5K)

voca.ro/12NvKmD9Zxhs

I didn't stutter, faggot. And blacks don't have the excuse of being created by an evil wizard for being violent and animalistic.