Advance wars

>game has war in name
>gets delayed indefinitely

defend this

Attached: aw.jpg (1200x675, 157.14K)

no

>delayed indefinitely
That's just legalese for cancelled.

Maybe you'll be lucky and in twenty years Nintendo will pull another Star Fox 2 and put it on the Switch Mini.

War isn’t real until White people do it. That’s why there have been conflicts in Asia, Africa, and South America literally every year since the end of the WW2 but no one gives a shit because they’re so primitive that they can’t really change anything.

we really need another gigaleak.

This literally happened with the first game because of 9/11, shut the fuck up zoomers

Only for international releases, America still got it on time because it released the day before.

I'm told they were taken off shelfs though

I assume if it didn’t have WAR in the title it would still be postponed due to the fact that the story is basically Russia invading

>Russian expy invades a neighboring country
Bro you would accuse them of making a political statement.

Really fucking convenient for Way Forward or whoever it was handling this shit remake. Maybe they could take some time to make it look better and find better voice talent. God knows the last delay wasn’t long enough to do any of that.

You knew that wasn't the reason the last time you posted this thread and you know it now

>defend this
Gotcha, building infsntry wall now

More like Retreat Wars amirite?

Attached: Ultros.png (680x510, 8.98K)

samibros...

Attached: sami.gif (1000x629, 3.93M)

I hope this mistake of a remake would get cancelled instead

I got the game the day before when I flew back from Montreal. Back then it wasn't uncommon to have games put out on shelves a few days early, since POS systems didn't lock out purchase UPCs.

yeah if only there was a way to play the game on a console already.

Yeah can't wait until Russia finally stops invading for them to release the game.

In 2032.

Basically guaranteed now. There's no way Nintendo can release this without backlash for years now.

they can, but they might have to change blue moon so they no longer represent russia/ussr, and maybe change the title of the game..? having WARS in your name is just really bad in these times lamo

I can't wait until NATO is finally dissolved and the yearly wars (except under Trump, curious), will go away forever.

Star Wars, Gears, Warframe, Marvel: Civil War just off the top of my head.

NoJ is likely going to take one look on how much money NoA and WayForward wasted on this and just pull the plug. The franchise has been nothing but cursed to them for years now.

advance wars just comes off different

its also a literal war simulator unlike most of those games you mentioned lmao.

yeah maybe