It's time to stop making excuses. Go clear it on Master Ninja

It's time to stop making excuses. Go clear it on Master Ninja.

Attached: Ninja Gaiden Black.jpg (800x1136, 220.15K)

Any Forums wasn't lying about 3RE it is so much worse than the first two sigmas

3RE is better than Sigma 2, the fuck are you on about. Sigma 2 on Master Ninja is the single worst game in the 3D Ninja Gaiden line up barring vanilla 3.

I'm not good enough, bros.

It's time to issue a patch that fixes unresponsive controls. Than Master Ninja.

>Ninja Gaiden Black
>unresponsive controls
??

I beat this like a week ago and then started playing 2, I'll try after that though

Yeah. What's about it? This is game is only hard because the mc is a fucking moron. And also the camera.

MN is unironically filtering me.

I still need to beat DMC 1 on Hard->DMD first. I'm sorry senpai.

Attached: 1642337092287.png (709x462, 659.95K)

Ninja Gaiden Black has some of the most fluid and responsive controls in all of video games.

nah that's bullshit, Ryu feels like a tank to control in black/sigma, 2 and 3 are way more fluid.

Nice myth out there. For 2004? Or for someone who haven't played, for example, DMC. Maybe. But now - sorry. They did much better job in NG2, and that is a game worth playing on MN.

this, killyourself

this is the truth

Are you shitting me? It controls perfectly. The camera is another issue entirely, but the controls are just about fucking perfect.

if it was perfect then the platforming wouldn't be so shit lol

DMC4 controls perfectly, NGB/S is nothing close to it.

Ryu feels like he has some momentum and weight but that's just you being bad if you can't control him. He's the most fun action game character to play as ever. Also the camera is 99% not a problem using camera reset. It's actually pretty good considering how fast the game is, how aggressive and mobile the enemies are, and how acrobatic Ryu is to be jumping and moving around all around the environment.

>that's just you being bad if you can't control him
No, buddy, it's the devs doing their job not well. And they agree as they made better controls in NG2. And now 14 years later some dude protecting this holy cow just because it probably was his first action game.

>Also the camera is 99% not a problem using camera reset.
Yeah, this. Imagine wasting a whole button to let players manually fix shitty camera. There is surely no button deficit, right? How am I to use Wind Run? Oh, I must press A and X by one fiinger, this is nice.

I can go on and on on how NG controls and combat system are not that good as they are storied.

KNEEL

Attached: TRANNY REPELLENT.jpg (3264x3264, 3.41M)

Never played Blade on Gameboy. What's it like?

Streets of Rage Lite. If you were going on a road trip and you wanted something to distract you, you could have done worse. The PS1 game is also a must rent blockbuster game.

Whoever made thic pic is either retarded or a troll.

>

If you're struggling to use windrun than yeah you're just bad at the game. Having a dedicated camera reset is the best option you could have for a fast paced game like this. It's better than slowly using the analog stick. It's instant. The game gives you control of the camera. If you can't handle that don't blame the game. I'd kill for a camera reset tool in DMC 1 or 3 where you're just left at the mercy of whatever shitty fixed camera angle the game decides to throw at you.

This game sucks fucking ass and I'm never playing it again. It's an action game where you spend half the time you're playing doing janky shit like wallrunning, platforming, swiming and archery that the game is in no way designed for and the other half you spend either spamming the flying swallow, the izuna drop or doing the charge attack thing. It's an action game that quite literally has no good bosses. The best bosses in this game are just sort of okay, and there's only a couple of them. Everything else runs the gamut from terrible to why the fuck would they even put this in the game. Oh and you can just buy a bunch of mana potions and spam magic attacks to kill everything too so why even bother playing properly? Faggots on Any Forums only pretend to like this to fit in. Either that or they're old enough to have played it when it came out back in the day and have their nostalgia goggles surgically attached to their faces, incapable of realising that the only reason they played it in the first place was because they had an Xbox and they couldn't play DMC instead.

we warned you, bruh. 3RE was an improvement for sure over vanilla 3, but no matter how nicely you polish a turd, it will always be a turd.

replace nuGoW with Ghost of Sparta and you'd have the perfect 3x3 bait

I unironically never played a GoW past 1, is it that bad?

No, it's just more GoW. Doesn't even make any sense for the new GoW game to be there considering the fact it's actually a good game as well. But that's probably the point.

4 is nothing like the originals. There's a lot of "walk and talk while the game loads" segments. Regardless, it's a good game if you can get used to the new style, and has someone pretty tough bosses on the higher difficulties. The first 6 are all great in their own right, and I prefer that style. They are not as skill oriented as series they're often compared to like DMC, NG, Bayonetta. Instead they are more about the lore and the gore, and fighting huge bosses and seeing cool setpieces. They are widely thrown in the trash on this board due to them not being hardcore like the other series I mentioned. Bottom line, they are really cool, just not as challenging or deep in their combat.

Nu GoW is divisive, and overly derivative of modern game trends rather than action game trends back then. Hence why I use it for bait.
I want to look into 2 given that's one people seem to give high regards to, that and Dante's Inferno but I can't emulate PS3 games and the best I can do is the PSP port.

Attached: 1612440304928.jpg (320x320, 42.9K)

what? gow1 and 2 emulate perfectly on pcsx2

>If you're struggling to use windrun than yeah you're just bad at the game.
Lemme guess, NG were your childhood games, right? And you just nicely did whatever shit the developer told you to do. I understand. Anyway I beat the game on normal without doing a single guilotine throw, and I never felt like I needed it. This input method one can only blame. I played a lot of action games, sorry, this is just bad.

>The game gives you control of the camera.
The problem is that it doesn't fix anything. The camera is abhorrent despite having that stupid R1. And yes, fast paced combat and shit, but you know how to let the player truly control the camera? Give him an option of camera sensitivity, which is not a thing in NGB. You don't have to waste this important button as R1 if the right analog moves the camera quickly enough.

I am on a 1050ti and GoW1 is not running 'perfectly' ime. I could fiddle with the settings and see again.

After Very Hard mode I never want to play this game again.

2 is great, probably the longest of all of the original games with one hell of a blueball cliffhanger. 3 has the best over the top setpieces, awesome bosses/kills, and is probably my favorite overall. For PSP you're thinking of Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus - 1 and 2 were ported to the Vita. Ascension hardly gets talked about because it came after people were getting fatigued with the game and was one of the last PS3 games, plus that retarded multiplayer mode nobody cares about. Regardless, it has some cool sections, a great final boss, and the hardest section in any of the games (which got so many complaints that they patched it, effectively neutering it, shame). If you have a PS3 you can play 1-6.

Try the nightly build with the vulkan renderer