Why?

Attached: godskin.png (748x662, 595.24K)

I mean really. Unlike Ornstein and Smough these two don't really work together to fight as a duo. It's an annoying fight.

Because B team

Miyazaki said they used basically everyone at From plus more new hires, and he had to delegate a lot more than usual which is why the game feels like such a mixed bag. That's not to say Miyazaki himself is blameless though. I'm very sure the Lake of Rot was all him. Fucking swamp-loving cunt.

That summarizes any 2v1 fight in Elden Ring. O&S are specifically designed to work together, and it's great. Elden Ring, you initially fight bosses 1v1 because that's what they were designed for, only to fight them later in a 2v1 which just feels like a clusterfuck.

Fuck that fight.

>duo fight
Mimic it is, then

For all the fuss i've seen from the godskin duo, it really isn't even hard. The structures in the room make it easy to bait them separately and constantly make them use their fireball so you can rush and melt one down, then there's their long animation when they summon the other back. I'd even say it's easier than lone godskins.
I guess Any Forums really is just that bad.

people complained about margit and tree sentinel and everything else on the way
Any Forums is just a good indicator to tell where the shitters have progressed to
there's a thread up bitching about the fire giant for christs sake

I recommend you use sleeping darts on noble and mimic spirit if u wanna make it waaay easier

That's basically every boss

I think the Foreskin duo was pretty cool.
eh kills me and doesn't afraid of anything.

>Unlike Ornstein and Smough these two don't really work together to fight as a duo.
Neither do Ornstein and Smough.

>O&S are specifically designed to work together
No they aren't.

what I meant is while they are a duo they work as a single boss fight.
This duo just felt like fighting two separate bosses at the same time.

the strategy is almost identical between them both, use pillar, succeed
godskin duo might even work better because you're dripfed their movesets and even put in a gauntlet fight with them before you fight them both at the same time, and then they give you massive pillars to use to your advantage.
O&S just smash you to pieces until you learn how to seperate them and deal with them properly, by the time you fight the duo you could have fought them like 4 or 5 times

>Kill both
>Realize there is still hp left on the boss bar

Attached: 1641883908829.jpg (500x500, 38.05K)

Isn't that a Soul Sacrifice character?

yeah same happened to me, it's really weird, is there even lore behind it? I imagined you had to kill both to permanently kill them but even if you do that they're revived.

no its just lazy, they share the health bar
i didnt even try to kill them both at the same time but it doesnt surprise me that they just pop back in
how does it happen anyways? do they just plop in there? since its triggered by the summoning im a little curious

I lost count how many times I fought with this retards. This is some ds2 tier shit