This is not a good boss

This is not a good boss
This is not a well-designed boss
Making this hard does not make it good
>"Dood wtf git gu-"
NO. This is NOT well-designed. STOP coddling these devs. They're better than this.

Attached: fire_giant.jpg (1596x1905, 487.34K)

Thought this guy was a pushover desu

Stop locking on, and mimic tear his ass

Boss quality in elden ring is nowhere near what it was in previous games. Open world was a mistake

welldesigned is such a shitty buzzword that Any Forums loves to use because it allows people to just vent frustration and make it seem legitimate, it's like saying game x or y has badly written dialogue or badly designed worlds. Just say you don't like it and move on but don't try to sound like an angry tweet by a UX dev

>>"Dood wtf git gu-"
>NO.
alright then.

>dude just cheat
No

How about you just kill the boss instead of crying on Any Forums

>I died to a boss alot therefor it's the one who is bad

Never understood this

90% of the fight was spent running towards him so for that reason and that reason alone i disliked this fight

I thought this guy was easy but really fucking dumb. I was getting annoying by him constantly fat rolling away like an idiot. Most bosses are just dumb and annoying, not a single one really stands out.

>Just use the existing game mechanics.
>DUDE THAT'S CHEATING!
I see you don't understand the meanings of words.

but this guy is really easy OP
he was just annoying because he keeps fucking rolling away in phase 2 so he can do fire spam that never hits you if you have a brain

You can get on and off your horse very quickly

Have fun getting steamrolled for 2 hours then

>obnoxious health pool
>5 different one shot attacks
>can't see shit because of the size and camera

i didn't have much of an issue with him but it's definitely annoying design

i know and i have beaten the boss, but it didn't make it any less tedious

Honestly, all opinions of ER aside I am actually in awe how many bosses the game has that are making people rage. I don't think any game has come close to this level of salt. Usually a game will have one or two bullshit bosses or segments that people can universally agree is shit. But I've lost count at how many bosses are filtering people in Elden Ring.

git gud fag

meant to say beaten the boss doing that

>equip fire damage negation talisman
>get one shot by one of his fire attacks anyways
>at level 120+
lmao the damage negation talismans are a waste of a slot don't bother with them.

I thought he looked cool, I like the cyclop stomach

>slap his ankle then watch him mutilate himself
>run circles around his fat ass woth your horse
Easy

Attached: FNe9p6-akAMN32V.jpg (1425x2008, 742.1K)

>using negation items thinking they work
>always have been shit since demon souls
You have yourself to blame

I'm still kinda bummed he didn't go sledding on his shield.

I dont understand the complaints. All his attacks are easy to dodge. He took me like 4 tries. Why are people butthurt over him?

The fire damage negation spell is amazing tho

Thought he was fine other than his retarded fireballs. The boss is a joke with the most telegraphed attacks in the entire series.

>wah-wah, why can't I just mash roll and win like in previous games
You were given jump attacks, you were given guard counters, many humanoid bosses can be parried, you were given accurate hitboxes so abusing attack animations to dodge attacks is a thing, yet you insist on playing it the same way you did all previous games: by mindlessly pressing a fucking roll button. Unironically, git gud.

These kind of items have always been useless, I don't know why they even bother to include them. Maybe they have some use in PvP, idunno.