It’s the greatest game of all time

>it’s the greatest game of all time
> Any Forums hates/bitches about it
It really makes you think

Attached: 776FEAC9-DCF0-467E-9282-B23351B0EDFD.jpg (1024x715, 91.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Np5PdpsfINA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miyazaki's new series is somehow less unique or different then the jump between Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

The moment I realised that the moment I realised I hate Fromdrones.

what does Zelda have to do with shit

That's absolute honeymoon phase talk.

because it's a better series, zelda constantly steps out of its comfort zone while miyazaki cant stop copy pasting demon's souls with some alterations and can't even carry over refinements from one game to another. it's like every game is just a vacuum of lazy development.

And OoT will always objectively be the greatest game of all time.

dung eater

Attached: shiteater.png (2072x1417, 3.21M)

Imagine not taking her soul and putting it into a doll for her true end. So many people filtered by her quest.

That it's embarrassing when you say it's a masterpiece when it's one of the most safe games ever made.

whether it’s safe or not means nothing. Many of the best games of all time are great because of refinement of an original idea

Attached: C5F915A4-86CC-4ED6-AD45-EB0DFBD05369.jpg (680x383, 32.95K)

It didn't refine anything though? The glaring issues are nearly all still there.

youtu.be/Np5PdpsfINA

This video is more true than ever.

So did I understand it right and those people have no head/light for a head and that's why they wear those head sculptures?

Attached: 1639606540757.jpg (1016x1423, 66.37K)

Okay but... why? You shills are all around this board praising the game without giving any reason.

Why is it good? Because you cheesed every boss and you felt powerful? Why is it good? Because the IA is retarded and reading your inputs and you're baiting it in doing what you want and you feel smart? Why is it good? Why? Why? Why?

user, please. you really expect from marketing department answer your question?

It's fun

it looks feels and plays the best with the most content From has ever delivered. If you love souls for its world, combat, and exploration then you clearly love this game. If you’re a contrarian, have a predetermined bias against open world games, or prefer more cohesive linear design you probably won’t love it.

Attached: DB7FF43B-723B-4BCC-BB36-FD430402C220.jpg (1024x576, 93.88K)

The problem with FromDrones is that they are very much New-Age Gamers. So they are not familiar with the state of gaming in general or have any other games to compare it to. The world is big and sometimes pretty yes, but if you ask a Fromdrone they will tell you that it is the best open world of all time and it will raise the bar of what people think an open world game can be. Even though the environment is static, non interactive and is just re-used assets. The gameplay is a literal copy paste from DS3 (Same engine, same graphics, same SFX, same animations, same speed, everything) so it is a very good open world mod for DS3 in a sense. Anyway, I am happy for them, most of them seems to be happy with the game. Personally, I can not play the same game for the 6th time. I am way passed the point of saturation with the DS-formula. At least bloodborne was fast.

I think they are meant to be helmets. She even has a face modeled underneath, although I am not sure about the normal goons. You can wear statue heads on your player character too.

>If you love souls for its world, combat, and exploration then you clearly love this game
lol
lmao

>World
>Exploration

Generic fantasy open world. Also always the same with different skyboxes. Unrewarding loot all of the times.

>Combat

No build variety, at this point I tried a bow build (Not viable if enemy has shield, poor movement), greatbow build (which is good if it wasn't for a maximum of 30 Greatarrows that is possible to bring with you, therefore making it useless), halberd build (Slow, high poise makes it viable though), spear build (thrust damage is laughable, not worth), twinblades build (shit damage, need a combo of 3 or more to be acceptable which is not doable).
Everything is inferior to Magic build and Bleed build.

Bosses are literally RNG, you sit there and pray that the boss will not do his AoE combo while clipping in the camera. For example Radahn is pure RNG, defeated him because he kept going with the combo where he stands on his calves and stunlocked him with R2 attacks. Same shit for every other boss.
Not mentioning that more than half of the bosses are just re-iterations of bosses already beaten or normal enemies with an health bar.

(You) sir, I hope you fall on the stairs so as to fix your low IQ.

well it's /v and it requires a little bit of skill

7/10