8 minutes away from the 2 hour refund limit

>8 minutes away from the 2 hour refund limit
I like the game, I do. But it's obvious I'm too retarded to multitask.
Why isn't there a pause button or something? Have any other retards like me been able to overcome their inability to multitask to enjoy the game?

Attached: spitting factorios.jpg (460x215, 70.25K)

once you learn how to implement a main bus, the game becomes trivially easy and boring

dude the point of the game is to automate the multitasking

Attached: food time.gif (479x505, 2.97M)

I think you're playing the game wrong user. Also if you have problems with enemies or smth, just turn them off for your first run until you figure stuff out.

with 200 hours i would normally be biased and tell you that it's an amazing game but without even taking into consideration that it's factorio in particular: if you're not enjoying it, then you should probably just refund it. if you don't want to refund, you need to understand that it's perfectly fine to stare at a problem, even for hours, until you figure out a solution. it doesn't make you retarded, it's all about adjusting your mindset to work within the boundaries of the game. some people are just wired different up there and find the curve bigger than others.

t. retard

Attached: 1630615552119.jpg (600x413, 51.25K)

what do you mean multitask? why are you multitasking?

Here what I did to enjoy the game more.

Make a new game, set the enemy at 25% of what it is.
25% spawn. 25% growth. 25% agression.

It make it way way way easier to do what is fun, and still have to think about the military aspect.

The point of the game is to connect everything together. Me, I mostly failed at that and still 100% the upgrades.

I still have no idea how to put multiple trains on the same track safely. I watched tutorials and still dont understand the logic of the stop lights.

Attached: 427520_20211206113453_1.png (1920x1080, 864.26K)

there's nothing to multitask in factorio

Main bus is midwit trap, train centered logistics have better throughput with much easier expansion.

Signals make train blocks, there can be only one train in one block at all times.
Chain signals also read signal in front of them and if it's red they turn red too.
It's really simple as long as you don't try to make two way rail, then it gets hard.
Build two lanes each going in opposite direction instead.

Admittedly, I haven't gotten out of the tutorial. But I figured spending two hours on it and still being caught up at the science and automation tutorial wasn't the best of signs. I'm fucking up so bad at management there, I'm just worried that I would do even worse in actual free play.

I fucken love trains in factorio, giant belt nests can get fucked.

>multitasking
>factorio
lol

there's nothing wrong with wasting two hours in the tutorial. my sister spent a whole day on the tutorial and he still went on to have tons of fun with the game. don't let the game or the community intimidate you, it's not advanced calculus and it's not programming either (despite how people like to parrot the similarities between the two), it's a game, you suck and suck until you git gud. or you don't, nothing wrong with admitting it's not your cuppa tea.

>he
kek she*

And so do I fellow train bro

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

you can always pirate and buy it if you still dont like it

I only did a couple of the tutorial missions before I said fuck it and just started a fresh game. I didn't like how it felt like I was mashing a bunch of hodgepodge builds together. Of course I hit a massive wall when I hit trains and oil but after I learned those, I learned basic circuits and then the game just clicked.

Aren't you constantly under attack? I always have to wall off huge chunks of the map or my train bases get constantly attacked including the rails

Get your refund, pirate it, and then keep playing.

The games allows you to make weapons of mass destruction. Use them. Kill those goddamn natives. They didn't make use of their land and now you must conquer them.

Probably playing r*ilworld settings, they don't expand when you do it so you only need to clean them up once.
Basically full on pussy mode.

I was, a little bit, since I had all my stuck at 25%. But I had lazer turrets. Then I fixed the issue when I went to get all the upgrades and did a mega security grid.

Here what my final map look like.

Attached: 427520_20220311100257_1.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Attached: 1645796675963.png (572x344, 31.28K)

What do you mean? I put turrets and lasers around everything and behind walls but if the biters get close to tracks i have to go clean it up. Is there another way?

Are you using lasers only?
Flamethrowers are the endgame weapon when lasers aren't cutting it anymore.

Auto reconstruction robots. Mine repair and replace damaged shit.

Dont forget that they attack 25% less and grow 25% slower. I only use Lazer and it's fine for me. If they become a problem, I do a big cleanse with my spiderbot. But I finished the game, I have nothing else to do, so I'm done with it.

Attached: 427520_20220311100719_1.png (1920x1080, 492.7K)

Am I a casual for disabling the bugs
I feel like having to set up defenses everywhere is just pure tedium and god forbid they sneak and destroy something and I have to figure out what's wrong or missing.

>Am I a casual for disabling the bugs
Yes, sorry, I don't make the rules.