Capcom's Exoprimal

So this was clearly a new Dino Crisis at one point right? Looks like DuskGolem wasn't lying when he said a Dino Crisis game was in development but ended up getting cancelled.

Attached: Exoprimal.jpg (1200x673, 98.22K)

>It's another PvE class based team shooter

Attached: 1603215814397.jpg (185x210, 12.25K)

Yep.
>New Dino Crisis
>spend a shit ton of money to make a shit ton of assets
>cancel it
>repurpose assets to live service game
suffering

It looks like EDF, but I don't know if it can be played solo

Yeah, I like these games but honestly it doesn't look like it has anything special so I'll pass, there are enough already.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that a Dino Crisis game was never in development at Capcom. All business decisions pretaining to Japanese companies are made by 70-80 year old men in a huge meeting room based on market trends, and there isn't a single fucking market where a new Dino Crisis, Darkstalkers or Rival Schools game would succeed. It's Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and maybe a new Devil May Cry if they feel like it for the next five years at least.

>redhead character in 2022
She’ll be black in the remake

Capcom has been chasing the games as a service high for like 8 years and it’s never worked for them. When will they learn?

>DuskGolem
Nigger isn't even a leaker, he just spouts shit people already knew and outright lies, still waiting for that Silent Hill game

What the fuck did they do to my girl

Attached: 1626204871099.png (360x642, 38.4K)

Let's be positive.
At least she isn't a sheboon

They won't, because the company is run by a family. As long as Kenzo wants GAAS, they will not stop making failed exports shooters.

>Capcom registered a DINO CRISIS trademark in 2020
>Abandoned it in Fall 2021, the same time they registered Exoprimal
Yeah, user. Definitely.

Yeah, but then they realized that making an action game would lead to million of retards going "but Dino Crisis is a survival horror???" despite how the majority of games in the series are action based so they just said fuck it and made it into a new ip instead of running the risk of making retards angry.

The DCfags are still angry though.

What all of the 5 people?

As opposed to the 0 ExoPrimal fans, yes.

It's probably also because this game looks like trash and they're afraid that instead of reviving the IP this will kill it forever.

Behold, the western influence on Japan, dykes and hags. She unironically looks like my former math teacher, and she was 60.

Its also because its GAAS which would be controversial for bringing back an old franchise

they gave her women’s rights

I'm gonna roll for is a ruse

Game looks cool but I wish it had a purely single player mode. Capcom said they're going to mix in story into the multiplayer like Titanfall and I don't know how I feel about that

>Its also because its GAAS
Has this been confirmed? Every recent GAAS has failed so I dont know why they keep pushing for this.

I doubt that's the case DC3 was trash, the new GnG looked like trash, dmc looked like trash. Capcom isn't afraid to make some easy bucks from trash.