EIGHTY DOLLARS TO ADD TWO FUCKING BUTTONS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO BEGIN WITH

>EIGHTY DOLLARS TO ADD TWO FUCKING BUTTONS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO BEGIN WITH
WHY
>CAUSE IT COMES WITH AN OLED SCREEN
>ON THE BACK
WHYYYY

Attached: Button-DualShock-4.jpg (1400x787, 96.99K)

Not surprising.
After forcing paid online I'll never buy any of this shit ever again, and I feel stupid having done so.

I'm waiting on the 9.0.3 jailbreak so I can hack mine so at least it wont just be a netflix machine anymore.

Attached: 36685067.jpg (2560x1600, 538.45K)

It's uncomfortable as fuck, don't fall for the shills' memes like I did.

That seems retarded. Should have just made it a controller revision a la adding dual sticks to the PS1 controller.

You're complaining about 8 dollars when my dumbass spent 30. I dont even use the fucking thing anymore.

There's a reason they aren't making more complex controllers and it's because the vast majority of games are able to get by without them.
More importantly, the "face button" layout is so ubiquitous because it made sense to have buttons you can see, especially if you're new to video games or controllers, looking down constantly to press the right buttons, etc. Changing the layout now would cause too much butthurt despite it becoming obvious that we've limited ourselves vs keyboard and mouse.
Because the analog sticks are so important though I think it's time for something new, maybe relegate the face buttons and d pad to beefier shoulders or use back buttons, but unfortunately I think that ship has sailed

>A screen
>On the back
Wtf? Why not just use a touch sensor with a decal?

>You're complaining about 8 dollars
EightY. EightY, you illiterate chink. 80. Not 8.

bought it for msrp when it released :^)
pretty useful, wish there was a version compatible with the dualsense
very useful to have circle for Elden Ring, to not use claw grip

No one needs an OLED screen. I bought the standard one for $30.

dunno what's the point. you don't need more buttons.
also it's 20 bucks or something not eighty? and backbuttons are patented by some company so that's one reason why manufacturers don't do that

nibba, people just want two extra buttons for their ring fingers that aren't doing anything else, not a new world order

Attached: 81qkS89+bOL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1146, 135.06K)

This is the pointless OLED version, poorfag

I concede. My apologies.

dunno what that is but get the other one then if you don't have money

They could have used an e-ink display instead of an OLED one...

Serious question, but what games would warrant even needing a back button?

>There's a reason they aren't making more complex controllers and it's because the vast majority of games are able to get by without them.
Hitman on pad is a clusterfuck
>hold L1 and R1 to start item placement

The problem is that camera control is vital and you can't move the camera and use face buttons at the same time without doing some awkward arthritis-inducing claw grip bullshit.

It's especially bad in Elden Ring since it's not just the sprint/roll button you want to use, but also the jump button. So I'm trying to awwkardly use both Y and B and move the camera at the same time while running and jumping all over the place. I have to put my right hand into a pretzel not to do this shit.

The 8BitDo Pro 2 controller is cheap and has buttons on the back. I can't live without these buttons anymore.

It's at most $11 now

>first they put a light that can only be seen in the tv's reflection
>now they put an oled screen on the fucking back of the controller
what were they thinking?