Elden Ring releases

>Elden Ring releases
>Boards turn into ER vs BOTW now

Yep forgotten

Attached: genshin-impact-.jpg (1024x1024, 201.04K)

what did you think was going to happen? the developers are being the most stubborn cocksuckers i've ever seen, they just refuse to make the game better even though a year and a half has gone by, its still the same shitty character kits and minigames instead of actual content

Man I wish Japan made Genshin like game with Touhou characters

>vs botw
where
its only ER threads you miserable faggot

the next fight is going to be BOTW vs BOTW2

Of course it is.
BOTW fags need to ensure nothing new ever overtakes their darling. Wait til the next open world shit comes out, it'll be BOTWfags vs them instead.

>Yep forgotten
of course its forgotten, even tho the current banner features the most broken character in the game Dawei refuses to deliver content.
>bartending event
fuck that shit. Slimyest freemogem bribe ever.

What do you even mean with "actual content"?
They added Enkanomiya somewhat recently and a new nation should be released in a future update.

Imagine how epic this game would be if Ganyu's head was proportionally sized so she doesn't look like a child.

I guess after all this time flinging shit with BotW, genshinfags appreciate the quiet. I feel for the ringbros' sanity, though.

thx us just made me cum

new regions aren't exactly content, you finish them in a week and you're back to the monotonous worthless boring fucking grind the game has, what i want is more abyss floors, more endgame shit and most importantly, more combat mechanics because the game is just fucking boring at this point, nothing has changed about the way you play the game since launch, its still the same shit, you pop the bennet/xingqiu/xiangling Q, you swirl with your EM/ED% sharer and you left click with your infused main DPS character, or you press Q aswell if you're using something like ayaka

Enkanomiya is 80% recycled puzzles and the same 4 hilichurls camps copy-pasted all over the place. Most importantly its all one-time content, meaning, its will fill the void between your artifact runs and abyss clears for somewhere between 4 and 8(if we are being really generous) hours and you'll never return to it afterward. The only exception being if you want to get boss materials for the 4 more characters that will release between now and whenever a new map boss is released, because at that point the current boss will be entirely forgotten and new characters will only use materials from a new boss, likely located in the chasm.
Game still lacks endgame or any form of weekly content besides abyss

That sounds like a (You) problem. There are many characters you could use and content=/=only endgame stuff, even if it would be nice.
Not sure how I would go around expanding combat mechanics, but I thought some shared skills you can equip on any character would work.

>There are many characters you could use
How unfortunate then, that upgrading and gearing even one of them means using up 1-2 weeks worth of resin, may god have mercy on you if after investing into a character it turns out they arent even good and are instead outclassed by 4*(Hello Shenhe, Yae)
>and content=/=only endgame stuff
Similarly content=/=one-time areas with 200 chests scattered all over. Its been a year and a half, people have the right to be tired of the same shit
>Not sure how I would go around expanding combat mechanics
Additional skills characters trigger on switching in, maybe off-field abilities that can be triggered without switching in, aerial combat, summons that arent just turrets and buff stations, making it so charge attacks don't feel like an aftertought on everyone but two characters. Theres a fuckton of possibilites really, all wasted because its a mobile game

bweeeeh

Attached: FMcBdDJXMDgYasJ.jpg (521x679, 76.87K)

>Similarly content=/=one-time areas with 200 chests scattered all over.
This is content as much as endgame stuff. The problem is considering only endgame as content.

Do you really not see how easily the same reasoning can be flipped against you? The problem is considering 5 hours worth of looking for chests as enough content in a 6-week long gap between updates. Case in point: three realms gateway offering

It can't since I consider both as content.

Was that event the first time they don't put in timegating bullshit?

This led to showerlets speedrunning the whole thing in a matter of hours

How can they fix Genshin at this point?
Not even lot of fan groups actually like the game and play other gachas instead

Attached: 1636210701086.jpg (789x941, 282.34K)

And it was way better for it. Funny how lack of timegating was all it took for people to realize how barebones genshin is. Guess people were just blind to it as long as they got a dopamine rush every 3 days with new checkboxes of mundane tasks to fill out
So you consider both yet you defend genshin for completly neglecting one. I'm just confused now
The problem is that you really can't? Not at this point I think. The game was always stuck in this limbo of "not good enough to be considered a real game" and "too greedy and restrictive to be considered a good gacha"

How did they make her so damn cute? I just can't play the new even without uohhhhing all the time.

Attached: 1568383370328.jpg (577x1127, 194.59K)