Elden Ring

Bloodborne is my favourite game of all time, with Kos and Ludwig being my favorite bosses, however these late game bosses are so unbelievably terrible. What the hell where they smoking after Leyndell?

Attached: Screenshot_20220311_144011.jpg (1910x1080, 617.48K)

Also, is there a lore explanation why rats etc. does 3x more damage in mountaintops? It's padding, it's cheap and unfun.

Haligtree was pretty comfy.

Haligtree and snowfield (apart from giant) were fun

Everything after making bbq Melina was shit, thankfully it wasn't too long

Yeah until you got to MALENICUNT.

>Godfrey
>Radagon
>Maliketh
>Dragonlord
>Mogh
All great fun. The fuck are you talking about? They are not even DLC bosses and most of Bloodborne's base game bosses were shit.

>Mohg

Does a bleed steal x3 that is unavoidable no matter where you are, what are you smoking?

You forgot the godawful ones.

>Fire Giant
>Godskin Duos
>Elden Beast
>Malenia

What's wrong with fire giant?

>He didn't find the physic that trivializes mohg

They had such a cool design, and wasting it by giving him a shitty moveset, too much health, and not even putting any thought into his name at all. "Fire Giant" sounds like a mini boss reskin you'd find in the open world. not the name of an important endgame boss. As a souls veteran I don't think I'll be completing the game and if I do i have zero desire to ever replay it.

Tell me more

>You need to find and use this one physik that trivializes the boss.

Ah yes, great game design, truly adheres to every build is viable.

>"Fire Giant" sounds like a mini boss reskin you'd find in the open world
Perhaps he's just a fire giant, one of many, and you're overthinking it. Maybe they put a lot of thought into it and settled on that basic name. Or maybe they did it just to fuck with people. I'm sure there's a reason, and I can honestly say it wasn't an oversight or skipped out of "laziness."

Fuck off shill

Or you just bad. He in no way has "too much health" you just made a shit build. Next you try and explain his shitty moveset let's hear it

>too much health
You hit his weak point, right?

I thought the fire giant was pretty cool honestly

I'm fighting this nigger right now, actually. Only issue is every move one-shots you.

Rykard is the laziest boss fight design in the entire game
Fire Giant is a close second

Fighting them back to back is killing my motivation to continue playing this game

>maliketh
I love watching adhd boss do nothing but jump in the air for 20 seconds before I'm allowed one hit
The others are good though

Mohg's phase change is negated by 2-3 estus sips while you have some free hits on him, you can even kill him before he gets to it. Also I saw some guy fighting him taking like 5% hp from each tick, so I guess you can do resist stacking as well or some other shenanigans against him as well.