Bandai Namco

Bandai: We have no money for Digimon.

Also Bandai: WE SPENT 130 MILLION DOLLARS ON A GUNDAM METAVERSE TO SEE IT FAIL MISERABLY AFTER 1 MONTH

Attached: kljhòkl.png (591x681, 521.2K)

They also poured tons of money into a new live performance area recently, big deal. This is just one way they can push their wallet-stealing products straight into people's living room.

I can close my eyes and imagine the youtube essays about this now
>Bandai Namco's biggest blunder
>The Rise and Fall of The Gundamverse
>The Gundam Adaptation Everyone Forgot

>Please understand, we haven't quite figured out how to suck the money out of every Digimon fan like we can with Gundam. If you have any ideas, please feel free to suggest them. We will not be listening though because we will be too busy swimming in all the money we're scamming people out of

It's important that people make this sort of content, because it allows consumers to wrestle control of the marketplace narrative away from the companies.
To let them know, that this shit failed and they shouldn't try it again, because this sort of failure sticks in peoples minds even if they never click to watch the video, and just see it in their recommended or their feed.

I wish Banco would just die and erase themselves off the face of this earth.

This is bankrupting tier money. This is like thq and udraw

>Bandai Namco promises to bring users games, streaming video, live musical performances, and even aim to offer content similar to the physical aspects that Gundam-lovers rely on such as arcade game centers and local hobby shops. As such, they plan to incorporate a way to shop for your favorite Gunpla kits inside of the Metaverse and have them delivered to your home in a flash!
Why would you need a virtual world for all that shit?

Attached: 1637759888197.jpg (400x400, 16.8K)

>$15 billion yen
Did these stupid fucks learned any from SE or Sega's recent outputs?

Attached: uh.png (396x364, 192.11K)

Gundam is one of the most profitable franchises ever though. It's more popular than Digimon by a fucking massive margin. The only anime series more profitable than it are Pokemon and DragonBall.

well they're not lying they don't have the fucking money for digimon because they blew it all on this shit

I think some gunpla money went into that.

I think it's mostly fueled by pandemic scares but it's still a decent way to reach audiences that are far from Japan maybe

With all the money spent on pointless Gundam spinoffs, wouldn't it have been smarter to become a weapons developer and sell an actual, functioning mobile suit to the JSDF?

Why are companies so incompetent? I get it with the west, they hire diversity retards who completely fuck everything up, but you'd think someone at Bamco would go "maybe we shouldn't blow 130 million on dogshit?"

If it's so popular how come I never watched it? Doesnt seem so popular to me

Ok maybe I’m a stupid boomer, but what in God’s name is a metaverse?

Attached: B8D40C83-22A5-4D62-8205-0A36E9A708B6.jpg (231x309, 10.09K)

Virtual hang-out space basically

>Make 10 million from Elden Rings
>Blow it all on a shitty mecha show

The future of entertainment

Who gives a fuck about Gundam nowadays besides that blue haired mom?

Attached: 1646916085891.jpg (871x1194, 113.89K)

So what is this some kind of vr experience? Can I walk through white base? Sit in a Gundam cockpit? Build gunpla from an assortment of parts and pieces ala gundam build fighters? Is there a weekly colony drop?

>gundam metaverse
>not digimon metaverse, despite that being the premise of digimon

Attached: egscellence.jpg (673x669, 62.48K)

MMO for Boomers.
Also Digimon would fit much better in a metaverse or whatever the fuck setting than fucking plastic robots.

nigger NOBODY gives a shit about digimon kys

Taku damn hint gaijin piggu, no digimonu for you.

The places people make in vr chat but built by corporations. We Ready Player One now

Why the fuck would you want a metaverse for any fucking game? I'd rather Digimon get nothing then have anything to do with metascams.