Are there people who actually watch 3+ hour long essays about videogames?

Are there people who actually watch 3+ hour long essays about videogames?

Attached: vid.png (377x259, 150.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNVN8E6NGaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, depending on the YouTuber, but typically in 20-30 minute chunks or when I'm doing stuff around the house.

of course, though most do it as background noise but once they hear something that resonates with them will probably pause the video and comment lol
Also because people leave it on, they're more likely to "view" the entire video which helps with metrics, especially when you're getting 200k+ views of your 3 hour or more video with a fat viewrate
if you have a nice voice you'll pull viewers from that alone even if you spout horseshit viewpoints
many of them barely even dissect the games in any sort of nuanced way either

No one actually watch those, they listen to them on the background while doing menial shit like chores or drawing. Ask yourself what you've learned after listening to that garbage, absolutely nothing, fuck you harris, you tranny loving hack, go back to harassing women that don't like crysis

Attached: 5616561.jpg (346x546, 67.31K)

passively? yes. actively? no.

user are you alright

>many of them barely even dissect the games in any sort of nuanced way either
>"X game retrospective"
>person literally just describes the game's playthrough without ever really giving any incisive commentary on what's happening

Lol post more random Harris lore.

Only if it's Hbomberguy or someone who at least tries to make the full 3 hours engaging, these new YouTubers putting out 5 hour essays need to earn the right

I will watch a 11 hours oblivion video by Pat, but wont wast a minute on Cuck Bomber Guy

user Harris had like three points in total for his pathologic video. If that essay was 20 minutes long it would be fine. There was no reason for it to be as long as it was other then pretension and watch time. I swear the balder that guy gets the more of a psuedo intellectual he becomes.

Clemps is especially bad with this. You can't even call if surface level analysis because no analysis is occuring, he's just summarizing the events of the game. His golden sun video is him just waffling about with bits because the first game basically nothing happens so there's not much to summarize.

This nigga used to piss in the sink during college
>youtube.com/watch?v=PNVN8E6NGaI
>0:11:40

Attached: 65415165.jpg (472x411, 21.1K)

Usually in the background on my second monitor while I play a game like grinding in Elden Ring.
Makes for good background noise and learning about how these development went through is interesting.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Sorceress-Sellen.jpg (1200x675, 105.53K)

Harris used to troll with metokur and put e-girls in their place. But he realised in 2015 that the internet wasn't going to be the wild west any longer so he became a chameleon and joined Lindsay Ellis and the legion of trannies and self hating huwhite people who desperately want to be thought of as smart whilst doing nothing but shitty channel awesome style reaction videos.

I mean he could've just grown out of being an edgy troll online. A no doubt foreign concept to most here.

Nah he just started larping as a feminist to grift, something something mermaid charity event.

You're the equivalent of a high-school girl gossiping about other girls they don't like. Stop projecting your own inability to have personal growth onto others. You can't even imagine the possibility that someone could mature.

Donating thousands of bucks to a charity that forces kids with autism to transition is being mature ? How about defending your friend that sexually harass people ? Face it mate, Hbombertroon is a fraud.

Attached: 61561651.jpg (297x358, 57.89K)

Yes user the charity stuff is what I meant by the maturing and not the change of behavior you yourself pointed out. You're very smart. It always cracks me up to see the shitters on here expect everyone else to be as shitty at they are.

We europeans have free time where we dont commute or work which we can use to watch videos for fun.

I genuinely wonder what's worse, you being Hbomberguy defending your grift in this shithole or defending a complete stranger because he makes trannies feel funny in their tummies.

Attached: 1616556.png (220x207, 17K)

You're being quite the shitty person yourself, friend.

Post proof

Post feet

Nice to have in the background to listen to while you play something else

Attached: lol.jpg (300x400, 14.97K)

I might consider listening to something like this in the background while I do something else, provided I find the subject interesting, but I cannot imagine sitting down and *actively* watching it.

There are men who spend 3+ years taking estrogen tablets so 3 hours on a vid ain’t too bad

Yes.
Hollywood movies and TV series have gotten so fucking bad I can't watch them anymore.
I'd rather hear about a game I like being disected for 3 hours.
It's relaxing, interesting and fun.

My Alternatives are

Star Trek Discovery - Unwatchable trash
Star Trek Picard - Unwatchable Tash S1 maybe watchable S2
Peay Blinders Season 6 at this point it's dogshit
Greys.Anatomy S18- Ahahahahha
Young.Sheldon S5 - Bazinga
Book of Bobba Fat - Too Fat
The Flash S8 - Just fucking end it already
The Walking Dead S11 - Why does this EVEN EXIST?!
Resident Alien - Decent I guess
Euphoria - zzz

Movies are

Another Bruice Willis Trash Movie
Another Liam Neeson Trash Movie
Another Marvel movie using the same formula the previous ones did
Another Marvel movie using the same formula the previous ones did but this time it's EVEN WORSE
Another Hisotical Movies With Blacks making it unhistorical
Another "Us Army/Veteran" has problems movie this time featuring a dog!
Another movie about people stuck on ice/mountain/cliff
Another badly acted and badly directed Horror movie that doesn't evoke horror
Another beloved franchise raped beyond reason (Matrix 4)

Attached: 05547322443323266922_thumb.jpg (640x360, 34.27K)

Hbomberguy is based and made the world a better place simply by playing Donkey Kong 64.