Watching this trailer again, they really did make Melina seem much more important than she is huh?

Watching this trailer again, they really did make Melina seem much more important than she is huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=qqiC88f9ogU

Attached: 20220307182016_1.jpg (1920x1080, 287.77K)

She added nothing to the game.

>not important
>literally queen marika

Unless

Attached: 1638552360249.png (705x378, 665.83K)

i forgot this bitch is even in the game

I want to FUCK Melina in her tight BUTT that was SHAPED by HORSERIDING of the SEXY kind
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Finger BUT HOLE

She really does fuckall in the game, she's probably DLC bait especially with the chaos ending

It happens every time. Remember the DaS2 VGX trailer? Remember YHORM THE GIANT?

Typical bait & switch, Ranni is actually the one talking in the second half of the trailer

Literally just some intro NPC that talks to you like twice and then fucks off

Someone didn't do Ranni's questline

Women are more important than men because they have the power to conceive life their wombs

When did any Maiden ever have a major role?
Seriously.

You can talk to her throughout the game when you rest.

Blind maiden leads you to chaos when you feed her eyeballs.

It sure doesn't explain her ghost face and closed eye

Half of her dialogue is loredumping, she doessn't even have a quest like the firekeeper.

Melina is very cute appearance-wise.

Attached: 1646921578373.jpg (790x1024, 91.29K)

she is not even the cutest character in her own game

You don't understand Major Role = I remember she exists = because I see her every time I level up
See if Melina did exactly the same shit she does now but she showed up to hold your hand at every grace you can bet these complaints would almost entirely not exist.

she disappeared for like 20 hours, came back to say like 2 lines, then disappeared for another 20 hours, lit a tree on fire and got cucked by better girl. 0/10 worst maiden.

Her ghost face is her spirit. Her body is just a doll. This is made very obvious when the mini ranni also has the blue face when you can talk to it and it doesnt have it when you cant

>lets just throw as much gross, edgy and le dark shit as we can possibly think of in there :): the lore

Attached: georgerrmartin.jpg (1500x1000, 148.34K)

Ranni,s doll is based off an ice witch who taught ranni magic when she was young. Melina is either the witch or her daughter

HOW ABOUT A GUY THAT EATS SHIT AND LOOKS LIKE SOLAIRE

It literally does if you're a not a retard and can make 2 out of 1+1 but okay.

I just rewatched the cg story trailer, I forgot that one was voiced by Ranni.
Melina gets shit all in the game, DLC will probably take care of that, though.

HE'LL BE A METAPHOR FOR ALL THE SHIT EATING FROMFAGS WHO UNIRONICALLY PAID MONEY FOR THIS