Why is no one talking about this boss?

is it just me or is this the worst and most unfair boss fromsoft has ever designed? how did YOU beat godskin duo, Any Forums?

Attached: faggot1faggot2.jpg (1280x720, 167.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDveNOKbPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they weren't even that tough

>how did YOU beat godskin duo, Any Forums?
*ring ring ring*

if godskin duo aren't tough then find me an example of a tough boss, faggot

You were underleveled and/or you didn't use a spirt ash. Simple as.

>Mimic (yes faggot you are supposed to bring friends to 2vs1 combat)
>Bleed stacking weapon with freeze applying ash of war
My choice of weapon and ash wasn't even optimal but I still fucked them up without much issues

Malenia and Radagon/Beast combo.

Gave a magic stick to my mimic and started hitting them with a big sword to distract them until they died, it's just a DPS check tho.
The truly fucked boss so far was that guy in Sol Castle, the bosses that seem hard is just because you are fighting inside a closed space the majority of times, when you face them again in open spaces is a lot easier.
I just started the Miquella part and i am malding with just the dispo of the enemies and all the gank around, can't imagine how much bullshit that fight will be.

what's an ideal level? i think i'm 65-70.

Just get the shield boys out, buff them with Vow and enjoy the fight. Stop using Mimic unless its a 1v1 fight.

All of the legend-tier bosses from that point onwards are ludicrously overtuned. Maliketh is probably the worse of all of them, just because his design is so cancerous and represents everything that a boss in these games shouldn't be. Godfrey's second phase with his five different grab attacks is also almost unbearable. Every other boss just needs a health reduction and then they're fine.

Mimic + bleed, the way the game is intended to be played
One of the easiest fights in the game

there are pillars everywhere, how are people even beginning to have trouble with this boss?
melee only wasn't even hard, niall was more intimidating

Based
i am 120 so there is your problem champ, come back later

Use a spirit ash. I was getting shat on for ages, then I said fuck it and used my mimic and we dumpstered them first try.

Lots and lots of bloodhound's steps.

I spammed hoarfrost stomp

and yes it is the worst boss they have ever created

Actually pretty easy to solo. Out of all the cheap bosses in this game, I don't know why so many people complain about this one.

I honestly have no idea why do you think this,by the point you fight them i fought 2 versions of the skinny one and another fatty, so i knew all their moveset beforehand.
Again, it's a DPS check, if you are having problems you aren't strong enough.

Niall is far easier than any of the main bosses from Godskin Duo onwards. With Niall all you have to do is burst down two weak regular enemies and then it's smooth sailing.

At least 90

Cheese them from behind the pillars with weapon arts (hoarfrost, or the flame one). Here's a nip doing it @ SL1:
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDveNOKbPk

i found this fight fine, weird so many people complain about it

the skinny one has almost no aggro you can run to the other side of the room and let the fat ass chase you, fight him, then when skinny guy finally gets close go to the other side and repeat

Protip: you can attack a dying apostle/noble to lower the overall health of the boss just like in Dark Souls 1's 4kings fight

>it is the worst boss they have ever created
So you never played DS1, right?
Or 2?

It reminds me mechanically to the 4 kings actually

>y-yes you are supposed to cheat
the absolute state

not him, but i would say godskin duo is less fun than bed of chaos. godskin duo reminds me of shitty ds2 bosses like the gargoyles or the duel dragonriders in that they clearly weren't designed to be fought together.

If it's not detected by anti-cheat from specifically put in the game, it's not cheat, simple as.
Anything else is a cope of worthless sub-humans who actually try to get validation for themselves from completing a fucking pve game where you compete vs scripts run by machine with additional hoops.

I stopped having fun after Melina dies so everything after that seems like a shitty dlc and a chore, a shame really.
On the other topic with all the gank galore and bullshit it is DS2 on steroids in general, the good thing is that i actually like DS2 a lot but i know that it has a lot of problems, and you could fool me that the same team B did ER because a lot of BS is being repeated.