It's amazing and I'm tired of pretending it's not

It's amazing and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Attached: hollobro.jpg (460x215, 44.36K)

It's boring that's what it is lol

>hollowtrannies butthurt about not being in the spotlight
>again
lel except this time, they cant shitpost in elden ring threads like they did with dread since these games have nothing in common

unironically take your meds

controversial and brave

It has a bit of a slow start but snowballs into a near masterpiece.

Attached: 1635702889911.jpg (1132x800, 142.86K)

average at best propped up by schizo tumblr audience

salty, salty, tsk tsk.

I loved but then you get to the end end and it's a slog to mop up the remaining content because movement is so slow and some of it is obscure as fuck. Really makes me appreciate of Castlevania lets you zip around the map pretty freely by the end.

I reached the point where just looking at this makes me feel nauseous, not because it's bad but for how many times I've seen it.
Just wait for the sequel already.

The biggest problem with the game. There aren't enough warp points so you end up spending a lot of time traveling through areas you've been through more than once to see if the new skill can get you through that unfilled spot. If it doesn't let you progress there then you either waste your time going all the way back or you save and exit, reload the file, and start back at a bench that is hopefully closer to where you'd like to be at. It's irritating, and when I open the map and turn the game off knowing the slog it is about to put me through and instead I play something more basic like Altered Beast then you know you have a problem with your map layout in how far everything is from one another.

the game would have been much better with a fun movement option granted after getting whatever ending (or earlier, whatever) so that you can zip around the world freely with an engaging tool.
ori might not have done everything right but going from A to B in that game is a fucking blast, not all metroidvanias need to have that kind of diverse movement but if the world is going to be as big as hollow knights, it probably should have one.

this, installed it, played 3 hours, didnt want to finish, uninstalled forever

Ori WOTW had a really good map. It didn't feel way too large. Almost perfect.

I hope silksong improves on the movement aspect, would be very cool, because it's a big part of what i like in this type of games

I actually really liked the early game, mostly for the exploration

I didn't have a problem with it the first time, but during my third playthrough, it was kind of boring. Keep in mind when I meant early game, I meant before mothwing cloak.

Guacamelee gets a lot of shit but moving around in that game is great, and almost every upgrade to your moveset goes to enhancing your ability to move around easily. Fuck me, I might have to replay it again.

frustrating game design all around, i couldnt enjoy it

>It's amazing and I'm tired of pretending it's not
Cringe.

Attached: b9ggfm8pupl71[1].jpg (718x719, 51.39K)

What happened to the metroidvania general? Just drowned out by all the gachashit?

These. If your game takes more than an hour to get to something that's actually fun you fucked up.