What are your hopes and fears for Street Fighter 6?

What are your hopes and fears for Street Fighter 6?

Attached: Gigaryu.jpg (1280x720, 110.45K)

Juicy Chun Li

Attached: 1545130370679.jpg (640x883, 427.02K)

>Fears:Barely any content,made only for competitive monkeys
Hopes: Lots of content and fun shit

Why do you even play fighting games? For the story mode against a braindead AI?

Fear: they scrap everything they've done with SFV and bring back SFIV kusoge gameplay
Hope: they build upon they've done so far

>hope
it looks good
SFIV juri design/pose is back
>fear
SFV bland Juri is back
no Juri

I have no hope for modern SF.

Attached: Juri.jpg (679x1194, 113.11K)

fears: it ends up being a trainwreck shit game like strive and kof
hopes: it won't

I hope the netcode actually works and people actually play it. Just playing fighting games suck now.

Attached: __tron_bonne_and_servbot_mega_man_and_1_more_drawn_by_om_nk2007__1a1257ba629d069b25a044c4b43e9716.jpg (882x1200, 276.74K)

That and fucking around in general,I dont put hundreds of hours in these games since they get boring especially modern ones.

I hope the ladies are still cute and Cammy keeps her leotard, I'm scared bros

I'd rather just not play than put time into playing against the computer to be honest.

Better gameplay systems, get rid of spectator BS like V trigger and Crush Counters.

Have combos more akin to SF EX.

No alt costume toggle for online matches.

i hope it won't have a start as shit as sfv

Having a good launch.

>street fighter bad
>guilty fighter good

Hoping they at least keep Juri in her purple bodysuit

Hopes
>Better, more aggressive fighting mechanics
>An actual competent AI to help you train
>A robust starting rooster
>I hope they get Ken right with the new REengine
>Better netcode
Fears
>It will probably be soulless, tournament only e-sport "videogame" with a cold UI and nothing unlockable
>Aggressive micro transactions and NFTs
>It will be broken the 1st month after its release

This, and should give her small, perky tits. Every woman in SFV has gratuitous proportions and makes them look similar to each other

bros I have a fightan controller question and there's not a big shitposting fighting thread I can post in.

I got the opportunity to get a hitbox or crossup controller (or both) that my friend is offloading, which one should I get?

Attached: controller.jpg (914x940, 119.36K)

The only people playing fighting games right now are little anime freaks like sonicfox so of course they'd defend things shifting in this direction. Most of them do not even really like street fighter. Notice how none of the games announced for EVO this year got any more players? It's all a tiny little gay echo chamber now. Complete and total stagnation.