Triangle Strategy

>emotionally manipulates his friends to vote against their wishes
>kills enemies without remorse even when they are begging
>betrays people without a second thought whenever it's convenient to him
>changes country allegiances like 3 times at least in the span of weeks at most
Why does everyone in-game still treat him like a goody two shoes? The guy is clearly a sociopath

Attached: 1646719151183.jpg (501x561, 48.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aXa0xOD5ac&lc=
youtube.com/watch?v=ByxuuZmbtmY
youtube.com/watch?v=dpRWraADs0M
i.imgur.com/wasKRv3.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=6aXa0xOD5ac&lc=
You did unlock the vocal version of the song on the title screen right anons?

Why does everyone in-game still treat him like a sociopath? The guy is clearly a goody two shoes

Attached: Benedict is nice.jpg (1280x720, 305.5K)

How good is this game user?

Years of fire emblem muscle memory is fucking me over

I prefer military kino

youtube.com/watch?v=ByxuuZmbtmY
youtube.com/watch?v=dpRWraADs0M

Inversely proportional to how stupid its name is

This is a broad a question.
So I'll answer that it's pretty good.
Do you want specifics?

>Implying
I think it's memorable, and does a good job giving you a idea into the concept with just a name. Unfortunately I don't think 'Warcrime simulator' would have gotten past nintendo, so this will have to do.

It's great gameplay-wise. Hard is challenging but not 2hu lunatic 1cc tier
Story in the first 5 chapters (I'm at chapter 6 rn) is dull, but it's understandable as they need to set up the world and characters
As a war crime aficionado I'm looking forward to Benedict's route

Attached: Rape is a battle tactic.png (2518x1024, 424.82K)

Bravely Default sounds dumb at first but is actually quite clever if you think about it. The game's story is about being default to your original intent or plan but doing so bravely knowing that terrible is going to happen if you continue to do so. Its also in reference to the core game mechanics, brave and default. AND its what the game itself is. Bravely default was a classic square jrpg despite the fact that square thought that such things were guaranteed to fail. its brilliant on every level.

Bravely Second is about the courage to try again. Being the second game to follow the first which may have just been a fluke.

Bravely default 2 is truly uninspired and awful.

Octopath traveller. Its about traveling eight paths. theres not more else to it.

Triangle strategy is just, i guess they were committed to the number/shape thing? if it used triangle tiles instead of square ones maybe. Maybe because its less than a square? or different to a square? it boggles the mind.

I thought it was called bravely default because the battle system was brave and default or something like that.

its multi-layered. the lasanga of video game titles.

It's basically a tactics ogre game, if you like those you'll like it

It is definitely a storyfag game primarily though so if you don't like games with a lot of reading you'll hate it

>Lord Serenoa I have devised a strategy which will without a doubt end up in our absolute victory with minimal losses to our own troops.
>We simply poison the enemy's water supply and wait for their soldiers to be properly weakened, before launching our attack on their forces.

Attached: 8448364844.jpg (223x238, 23.68K)

He seemed like a massive moralfag to me but I always play that way

Can someone post the pic with all the routes and choices?

i.imgur.com/wasKRv3.jpg

The secret ending involves balancing the scales and waging a battle on three fronts. A triangle strategy, if you will.

Are the routes / endings actually impactful gameplay wise? Or is it just something where the game is exactly the same with just a few lines of text changed?

It's called triangle strategy because you have to balance 3 factions.

Thanks

Well I'm still at the start but I' going to guess they're wildly different gameplay wise and story wise. Kf they put that much effort and emlhasis on plot and "your choices matter", then they wouldn't half ass the consequences of your choices. Unless it's a bad game, but since it's pretty much positively acclaimed on Any Forums of all places..

I only have a Switch lite, does the game look alright in handheld mode?

He convinces his allies to see his viewpoint through facts and eloquent discussion

Story goes completely different directions resulting in different missions

You have different chapters based on your convictions and the endings are separate chapters.

alright kefka

need higher res

>emotionally manipulates his friends to vote against their wishes
Politics
>kills enemies without remorse even when they are begging
Yeah that's bad but as a leader sometimes you gotta do bad things and the people begging would also kill you if you switched places
>betrays people without a second thought whenever it's convenient to him
Politics
>changes country allegiances like 3 times at least in the span of weeks at most
Politics

Why do you think people make the same jokes and have the same disdain towards politicians on every single country on earth that won't kill you and your family for criticizing them? It's a psychopath profession