*filters you*

*filters you*

Attached: 26829488q99.jpg (1200x714, 135.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i got filtered by the lack of good gameplay.
pressing a button to roll isnt gameplay.

Summoned the Mimic and blasted his ass with the Sword of Night and Flame laser, cry about it bitch ass nigger

LOL, OWNED
/THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD /THREAD

did you also have to press a button to roll?

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT *Turn down for what music*
Link of song: youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

Eh, he was about as hard as the godskin duo

Attached: EmhyzypVMAAAbl2.jpg (2000x1125, 1.71M)

Any Forums is now at malekith

>t.never played the game

>pressing a button [...] isnt gameplay
t. doesn't actually play games and got tired of them years ago

Never summoned or cheesed a previous Soulsborne game before, and haven't in Elden Ring either. But if people think the boss design is good they clearly haven't played the game past the Capital. Boss quality nosedives considerably past Morgott, and only Hoarah Loux and Radagon were good, Mohg was alright too. But Malenia, Beast Clergyman (Malekith is fine) and Elden Beast are just plain unfun. Doesn't help that they're all ruined by very simple thing. Malenia's ultra homing Spiral Cloud Passage just needs less tracking, Beast Clergyman just needs to slow the fuck down a bit because you're not playing Bloodborne but he is, and Elden Beast shouldn't be Radagon's phase 2. Oh, and Godskin Duo. Yeah, those fucks can stay but I want Miyazaki to livestream him beating them with a STR no summon or bullshit build no matter how long it takes.

I don't see the issue with this boss
He has huge hitboxes but he doesn't have a ton of health and feels mostly fair

This actually felt like one of the more polished and fair fights of the game. His HP pool is rather low, so his crazy shit isn't really an endurance test and awards aggression. If you can transition him without a stagger, you can get a crit off early on in P2 so you only have to deal with like 25% of his remaining HP.

>anime: the fight

Literally downed him on my 2nd try, and just because I rolled to my death the first time.

>filters you for 10 minutes before realising that you have to roll towards him as he attacks and kill him as fast as possible
first phase was harder and clunkier at times

This was one the most fair Dark Souls-like boss in the game after Hoarah Loux. took me 4 hours to learn to no-hit and kill. its fine

don't roll then lol

First try baby

Attached: moonveild.jpg (508x338, 70.66K)

legit, whats wrong with beast clergyman, just don't go in on him when he does the charging jab into swings, only those couple swings are hard to dodge, he has lots of places where you can punish him

using a short range weapon made this fight miserable
still beat him on my 6th attempt i think, most attempts any boss took in this game
yes i pumped vig and used mimic summon

>pressing a button to roll isnt gameplay.
pressing a button to attack isnt gameplay
pressing a stick to move isnt gameplay
pressing a stick to aim isnt gameplay
pressing a trigger to shoot isnt gameplay

How does the item supposed to help you fight him actually works?

You can only use it when his blade is glowing yellow-ish.