The true blackpill is that people like shitty open-world games...

The true blackpill is that people like shitty open-world games, just like people like Nicki Minaj and McDonald's and Marvel. It's good that Dark Souls is now more generic according to the majority of people. In truth, they want everything to be more generic. This is the future we as humans have chosen for ourselves.

Attached: elden-ring-limgrave-vista.jpg (1920x1080, 196.93K)

>basic understanding of consumerism
>blackpilled
Have you tried growing past the mental age of 14 user

Attached: 1640554985660.jpg (1024x1024, 90.02K)

You think this is anything new? That people haven't said the masses are retards that need to be led by good leaders for millennia now? Did you think that they were all just WRONG? It's not a "blackpill", that's just how things are. Everyone is acting within their nature.

Attached: DywnksaXcAEtiuE.jpg (640x948, 99.93K)

>posts anime

>Everyone and everything is stupid! Except for me!

>Yes, I like walking sims. Horse? No thanks, I'll walk.

Attached: 1627119263629.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

Why does it need to be new? It's worth repeating simply because faggots will signal that they don't want generic games, even though they actually do.

>open world bad because... because it just is right

Why are you talking about open worlds like its a genre?
It's not. It's the size of the game, that's it.

Correct
Why is it worth repeating? Do you think mentioning it changes anything?

Attached: EvgN5aKXcAUDISq.jpg (720x880, 99.25K)

>touhou is anime
You must go back.

not any shitty open world games
if there are no arrows pointing the way piss off tjem

if you have the insight to realize this, then yes, you are. if you spoke to people in a daily basis you'd be terrified of how animalesque most people are.

Open-world games are not necessarily bad, but the popular Skyrim style open-world games are bad because the mechanics and systems are shallow since the entire design is supposed to deliver spectacle and set-pieces that you post about on Reddit. Games like Dead Rising are good.
It's worth repeating because it's easy to get gaslit by people pretending they don't want to eat shit because it's trendy to not eat the shit until the shit has been officially released and everyone else is eating it.

>getting mad about anime on the anime site

????

Ywnbaw

Attached: 8A96C277-80DD-4792-985C-DBD6CFA65148.jpg (1024x813, 179.8K)

If they would try to gaslight me, I would simply call them a niggerfaggot and then go on my merry way. You should read Zarathustra.

If you're so smart and everyone else so animalesque, you should have no trouble manipulating people. Start a business.

I have read Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

You are a literal retard, stop spouting buzzwords you fucking mongoloid

You very clearly didn't take the lesson from it