Absolutely horrible frame pacing

>absolutely horrible frame pacing
>constant hitching and stuttering even with frame cap
>only 70% GPU utilization even on max settings uncapped framerate
>near identical performance on Ultra as on the absolute lowest possible settings
>analog sensitivity completely fucked at launch
how the FUCK did people call this a good PC port? Has PC gaming just been flooded with consoletard refugees that they actually think this was a good port? It was literally one of the worst ports I've seen in years and it's still a broken piece of shit months later with only the analog sensitivity being fixed (after over a month)

Attached: godofwar1.jpg (1200x1600, 548.71K)

update your drivers

I have the most recent drivers. It runs like dogshit on all AMD cards. 6800XT and 11900K. Still runs like shit with stuttering, low GPU utilization, excessive input lag, and in-game settings have almost no impact whatsoever on performance.

>AMD
that's you'r issue (6700xt here). read the driver release notes (I could swear a recent on mentioned performance problems in God of War) and check other people's experiences with it on r/AMD or some other forum. roll back as needed.

I have no idea man, I felt like you too and had to OC my gpu to get silky smooth. The game doesn't even look good and the graphical settings have no impact on performance. It was weird.

Attached: ScreenShot-2022-2-5_18-50-5.jpg (1920x1080, 864.48K)

works on my machine

Attached: 1641811558977.jpg (1200x675, 69.41K)

stop baitng. this is a pc thread.

Works better via Proton.

my bad I thought PC stood for Playstation Console

>AMD

Attached: 1641219204270.png (353x515, 242.02K)

What the the fuck is "frame placing"

AMD's DX11 performance is dogshit. Your only hope of getting good performance on AMD GPU's is if the game uses vulkan or DX12.

Runs without issue on my 1660ti

Vulkan is laggy as fuck, always crashes, and changes your refresh-rate when full-screen. Idk why people love it so much

why dont they put the thumb stick where your thumb goes instead of that 4 way thing nobody uses?

pacing
it means all of the frames are being delivered at the same intervals
if your display is getting frames at inconsistent times the game feels stuttery even if the frame rate is high and/or consistent

Can someone enlighten me, is 100% gpu usage good or bad?

>horrible frame pacing
cap fps to refresh rate with rtss

It's pretty much the only thing you want to see unless you are intentionally limiting frames.

it just means that the game is using all of the gpu's resources. ehich causes frame drops and higher temps. if the GPU is strong enough a GPU won't even reach 50% at ultra (if you cap framerate or use vsync). I guess OP is pointing out the fact that he's getting fps drops with 30% performance overhead being untouched.

Thanks I was worried that flight sim was using 99% all the time on ultra 4k, even though gpu sits at 78C and everything is silky smooth.

please tell me im not the only one who thinks this is one of the most god damn boring games ever made.
few times in life have i forced myself to finish a game.

recently total war warhammer 3 was just pure suffering to finish.