Elden Rang

I wouldnt have believed it but magic IS the easy mode. I just steamrolled Margit on my second run.

Its fun though, very flashy.

Attached: 123345667898.jpg (1777x1038, 292.63K)

overlevelling is the true easy mode, as it raises your general defenses

>Second run
whats it like having no life

hahahaha... so true

Attached: 1646739729098.webm (337x600, 2.34M)

How do magic fags make the rest of the game outside of the bossfights enjoyable though? I tried playing a magic build but having to constantly drink to refill my FP, or rest at bonfires really makes things tedious.

Magic builds can use weapons?

>Not even 2 weeks
>Second playthrough
user, have you considered getting a job, a wife or going to school?

I don’t need a job, but I suppose I could go to a school to get a wife

yeah but then you're just strictly weaker than any str or dex build against trash mobs, unless you buff up using scholar's armaments, which costs a lot of FP and only last like 2 minutes.

lol he doesn't know

What do you mean? I know you can get overpowered int scaling weapons in mid to late game, if that's what you mean. But I'm more talking about a blind playthrough, for the first 20 or so hours without making a bee line for moonveil.

Uh, no? Magic based ashes of war allow you to infuse your normal weapons so anything can scale at least decently and most somber magic weapons have good scaling anyways.

Lordsworn weps with gravitas magic scaling are accessible immediately and are perfectly suited for Limgrave difficulty.

>I just steamrolled Margit
I don't get this meme, You can easily just kill him as Samurai with unsheath spam, prophet with catch flame, get the 2 str weapons and jump attack him? So why is everyone always saying magic is the easy mode when everything else is just as easy? I mean after that or even before you can just grab hoarfrost axe and stomp every boss easily?

Shitters convinced Any Forums Marge is hard.

Is it better to use int scaling weapons even at lower level than using scholar's armament on a dex scaling weapon?

Vig dump + mimic tear is the true easy mode

Attached: 1646720002342.jpg (1920x1080, 359.77K)

Buffing is probably higher dmg, but requires both more stat investment and has a timer, so for mobs, which is the majority of the game, I would go infused.
You could keep a backup buff wep for bosses, but that also costs extra materials.

Plenty of women out there looking for their MRS degrees

Range.

Magic is so insanely easy it's basically pointless.
>Takes a day for me to beat Margit with GS, have a tough time.
>Use magic, rennalas moon and then rock sling spam, margit is completely helpless, had to dodge maybe twice, dies first try

Those other things require dodging and timing.

I said go to a school, not go to school