Why is this game so hard?

Why is this game so hard?

Attached: hard.jpg (1242x1109, 165.45K)

Play monk lol.

I don't find it so hard as much as there's too much time wasted. Once you play something like Disgaea 5 the pace of this game is impossible to come back to.

video games at large are made for little boys while strategy games are designed for men

Did you just ignore OP magic in the game? Or monk, samurai, ninja class? Game is too easy.

A port of it with mouse controls would be such a godsend. I can finish 12v12 fights in 90s Xcom in about 7 minutes while 5v5 fights in this take half an hour because of the primitive controls and an AI that takes 4 years to make decisions

Just draw your sword. lol

Get Squire skills

Tactics is so boring even the Ivalice raids in FF14 were horrible

you can literally get to lvl 99 as soon as you get to the overworld. Although depending on the random fight you can get rekt with being stuck with early gear. only fight like that I can remember was with 6-9 lvl 99 red chocobo. You'll delete any story battle.

they are literally the best raids in ff14

Is unfair to compare Disgaea's gameplay with other SRPG Disgaea's writing might be shit but you don't play it for the plot, you play it for the godsend gameplay.

what's wrong with his face?
is he half anteater?

we're making the mother of all omelets here jack, can't worry about every egg

I hate making Razma a monk, should always be a knight

It's not at all hard. RA0GH

This game is so ha-

Attached: 39c2993386cdcc822598ba13a95b2444.jpg (970x1000, 101.33K)

>Draw your sword, motherfucker.
>proceed to jump at him from max range repeatedly
Get shit on retard, lol.
>proceed to get hard flitered by the ram(? it's been awhile) phase for hours
Haha.

Is Disgaea good?
Never played it

Disgaea is an awful tactical game.

what i hated about FFT is the fact that team members die forever, so you're supposed to start the fight again until you lose no one i guess. but what i like most about these games is winning a battle in extremis, with one or two characters left. such are the memorable battles.

It's hard if you play it like a modern game. It's not really designed for you to continue through the story without stopping to grind occasionally.

man I love seeing newfags getting filtered by Belias.
unironically this lol

The story is basic but it is a charming anime-style tactics game.
There's lots of systems and stuff that reacts with one another. Environmental stuff, challenge elements like poison water, and you can combine the attacks of anyone for a special attack.
The only things it is a drawback is the story. And the numbers go to 999999999999 once you get to post game.
Don't play 6 tho. It sucks.

There are like 5 hard battles in the entire game if you are not underlevelled

ENTER

Attached: finath_fail_0256.png (512x480, 58.98K)

Any game like FF that's difficult?