Engiener if he real

Engiener if he real

Attached: engiereal.jpg (840x630, 230.74K)

This guy is too bald to be engineer

>he doesn't know

WOAH....

since this is the only tf2 thread on the board right now i gotta ask wtf is going on with sprays?
i see absolutely no sprays on skial (i have sprays enabled)
i asked and they say they're disabled
QRD? did skial go full retard?

somebody please post the webm

>playing on skial

yes
valve disabled sprays in casual servers because apparently you can run virus code through them (even though there's never been a case of this) and instead of fixing it, they simply disabled it
skial also followed suit because they're fucking autists that can't allow any custom content at all, AND they're all fake skial servers

Attached: 1592822933921.webm (534x640, 336.09K)

Engineer only has a receding hairline

Uncletopia is shit too and your only other choice for vanilla TF2 are literal furfag servers.

UGC.TF?

skial players are so bad I would rather play with the furries, at least they found out that pyros can right click and soldiers can rocket jump

Either they're always empty or just don't have vanilla servers in my region because I've never seen anything except x10 Orange or 2fort randomizer stuff from them.

personally i'm still mad their 10x Randomizer servers don't work because that's all I ever played
and then when they DID fix them, many of the weapons and combos broke as well because they kept refusing to update any of the fucking plugins

basado

hes got a bit of that innsmouth look

Big if real

>

Attached: 1614874146848.jpg (344x387, 28.22K)

>play as demo
>immediately get killed by scout
>play as scout
>immediately get killed by sentry
>play as soldier with gunboats
>engineers with the short circuit and pyrod gang up on me
>play as heavy
>get killed by two snipers

push through with one of those