Why it's so soulless?

Why it's so soulless?

Attached: 5da85be37e696c2b755a1612.jpg (1080x1080, 556.29K)

because realism has no soul

newest kikestar glorified tech demo

It's just better than Elden Ring

Attached: OIP (83).jpg (280x280, 12.48K)

They forgot the game part for their video.

Wandering around in nature and just observing things makes it more soulful than most other games. The lengths they went to are unmatched and will remain so for a long time.

Did you know that nature are real and you could just go outside to see and touch some by yourself without spending 60$?

no, I live in a desert shithole, and paid only $20 on a sale for it

Yes but I can't casually brave the wild and survive its danger like in RDR2. I also can't be a gunman in the dying days of the Wild West free to interact with the land and people as I see fit.

It's kinda crazy to think this game came out 4 years ago. 4 years used to be such a long time in the video games industry, but now a game from 2018 still mogs any other current year release easily in terms of graphical fidelity, details and open world.

You need at least 5 years development to make a true AAA game now

>game has a "put down the controller and enter cinematic mode" option

Attached: the-critic-it-stinks.gif (480x270, 1.96M)

I thought the game had plenty of character, or "soul" if you want to put it that way. Todd Howard tells you that you can climb his mountains, but RDR2 actually makes the mountain-climbing experience enjoyable. You have to allow yourself to be immersed in the environments, instead of being a blinkered and stunted retard who complains about how Arthur doesn't say nigger enough.

nothing wrong with cinematic mode for riding along a road. Witcher 3 had that too. Even RDR1 had a version of that when you were meant to follow NPCs. It's basically just a more immersive alternative to fast travel.

This. These posts are made by literal manchildren who only play fantasy games like coomers and kid games because they're too soft.
RDR2 is full of soul outside of the hiper linear story it has. It's on my list of 1000h+ I want to play.

It's a product made by a committee for a focus group.

What is there to do in this game for 1000h? I loved RDR2, but I finished the game at around 120 hours and I thought I had spent a long time just hunting, exploring and being immersed in the world.

>It's on my list of 1000h+ I want to play.
And that means something.
Not.

>nature are real

Not the old world, unblemished nature of the 19th century, you point-missing fuckwit.

everything is micromanaged
it's also a movie
it's slower than molasses
too much to do