Untitled

Attached: 1644961165213.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-weyqNgkIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=WYPcss2s65U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And now your thread is over.

Attached: 1637104493149.png (220x240, 24.74K)

In this webm the player has already killed Rufus' two dog allies who cast shields and attack with magic, and either didn't re-stack Cloud's materia after changing back from Barret's party or is intentionally using clouds basic attack to make the game seem boring, cope.

redpill me on saga

This, Rufus can also be poisoned and paralyzed, letting you take advantage of the Poison materia you just found in the Tower as well as Cloud's Cross-slash he likely learned pretty recently if the player was progressing normally without excessive grinding or running

I was enthralled by this entire sequence when I played this game for the first time last year.
Am I retarded?

I found it cool as fuck as a kid and still find it cool as fuck as an adult

>magic and e.skill shows
>two dogs
wanna know how i know you only played REmake?

There's no "two dogs" in remake you cumguzzling gigafag

SOVL

and there's no two dogs in original either

Really? Wanna know how you just outed yourself as having the memory of a goldfish or having not played remake and/or the original, smartass?

it's only a single dog bro. but you're right about the shield and magic stuff.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 09-19-39 Dark Nation (Final Fantasy VII).png (200x170, 5.74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-weyqNgkIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=WYPcss2s65U
show me two dogs retard unless you're trying to say rufus is also a dog

correct
there's one big cat

Rufus is a dog and you are his bitch.

I'm on the Weiss Fight in FF7R. Can only get him down to about 1/4 health so far.

Anyone got any tips?

BASED!

control tifa, dodge and hope to god your teammates do anything remotely helpful

Yeah I've read a few different guides. Last thing I was trying was a magic build with Cloud but I just can't do enough damage. or he's not effective enough. He keeps running out of Arcane Ward.

I'm gonna switch him to melee next and give him the 1 gotterdammerang I have so far. Tifa dishes out enough pain already in the first stagger phase even without it.

>boomers think this shit is a legend

Attached: 1592949863581.png (300x300, 111.52K)