I can’t beat this boss

I can’t beat this boss

Attached: 023A1F3F-2C50-43C5-A985-B6FD55022DA4.png (1062x669, 893.98K)

git gud

Just when he attacks, don't be in that spot and you'll win. Worked on my machine :)

Attached: fardandshid.jpg (1920x1080, 251.22K)

anyway killing people is mean if you think about it

Just use hoarfrost stomp, moonveil, sword of night and flame or something like that.

I would tell you to git gud, but honestly on my STR build I just jumped in and prayed.
Ranged builds make this boss completely trivial.
Other way is to use the horse and slowly beat him, learning his attack patterns from far away and going in for a hit or maybe two. Seemed impossible first but his not that bad.

Summon a full goon squad and stick behind his knees. Reposition/dodge AoEs with horse. You can also go explore more if you want to take a break or gain a couple levels before trying again.

Instead of rolling around him
Run away, he will do his combos but will never hit you
You can punish when he ends them or roll towards him through the last hit and punish him
Rinse and repeat
Roll through gravity waves he sends out in the next phases
Use the gravity pull in to get behind him, the explosion will miss you and it gives you very generous window to slap the shit out of him

this

What were they thinking with the comically undersized horse?

>AoEs
what does this mean

I summed 2 real life players for this guy and it was a really enjoyable fight.

sovl

Summon more.

I beat this pretty easily, just summon everyone, get on the horse and kill it.
I did get one-shot twice. He has some fucking gay ass magic that will literally one shot 1.5k health.

Area of Effect spells

ikr its so goofy

this
also summon patches nerd

His lore is literally:
>He learned Gravity Magic just so he could keep using the pathetic horse from his childhood in the shitlands.

Do i really supposed to summon all npcs?

>Those stat bars
Aah, so this is the power of grinding levels.

kino

>mfw I tried to barracade through his meteor dive
Worth a shot

Attached: 1424113290017.jpg (486x328, 34.52K)

Some user in other threads said that summoning the npcs here makes him less consistent, it's true; don't summon learn his pattern, run with your horse when he transforms into a meteorite, prepare to evade those huge rocks or run behind the dunes if you can and pray when he transforms into a tornado (this attack is bullshit)
Tldr; git gud

Looks like he has +8 to all stats because of the talisman and godrick's rune activated.

Those stats are still like only level 60ish anyway