Holy shit...

Holy shit. Americans have been complaining everywhere on the internet that the female characters in Elden Ring are not realistic. What is wrong with those fat virgins?

Attached: g83443899743.jpg (300x168, 6.87K)

If they were realistic they would not be likeable.

fpbp

>not realistic
>do stupid shit or kill men for inane reasons
Seems completely realistic to me

Where

>americans
>incels
classic

being obese is literally so normalized in america that when they see somebody who is at a healthy weight their mind puts it through a filter that immediately flags it as "out of place". so you have these cases where americans complain about normal character design but cannot articulate why

actually true lmao

Over a third of Americans are obese. A third. Literally OBESE (not overweight).
It's insane.

Fucking burgers eat less shit

why are you on twitter?
why are getting mad at twitter?
why do you let yourself be manipulated by algorithms harvesting your hatred and clicks

Fuck, that's depressing

I had to look it up to believe you
Then there's a lot of fatty in this board

queer in a brassiere

Why are you browsing twitter and resetera?

First time i'm hearing about this, sounds like you're exaggerating and retarded

Lmao

>honest about what she believes and is straightforward with you
>loves you sincerely
>literal doll body
Extremely unrealistic

Just parasites trying to latch on to something popular the only way they know how. Nephelli's the only "unrealistic" female character in the game, and considering her genes she could have done a lot better for herself. Melina's pretty, but you can't even tell what he body looks like. Ranni is a literal doll. Fia, the seductress character, is pretty average-looking and dresses conservatively. I doubt any of these people have even seen Rennala, Sellen, or Tanith. They don't have a leg to stand on.

Post two examples of this

I'm still pissed I couldn't get her ending for no reason. I did her quest line and at the end of the game there was no summon sign for her like there was supposed to. Really pissed me off

The men aren't either, what's the issue

>What is wrong with those fat virgins?
Listening too much to what women think. Women belong in the kitchen and on your dick. Don't let them fool you other wise.

Unironically this.
In the mind of an American someone who isn't a fat fuck is considered weird.

Okay I’ve heard lots of these cunts cry about the UX but they’re upset over the females now?
I’m gonna need some proofs. That would just be too cartoonishly stereotypical at that point. I refuse to believe it.

>Source: OP Anus