You're telling me you can watch this clip and NOT want to buy the game or at the very least torrent it? pfft, get real...

You're telling me you can watch this clip and NOT want to buy the game or at the very least torrent it? pfft, get real, kid. mobile.twitter.com/anyguy64/status/1502201463065481217

Attached: 1632358577709.jpg (1280x720, 108.34K)

I played the demo and loved every minute of it besides the gameplay, awfully unfortunate.

Go back to Normie Ring, faggot

>no Collector's Edition
But why though? I pre-ordered the physical months ago but would it have killed them to add a special edition?

Tim already paid for it, so I'll be grabbing it off gazelle.

>buy
>torrent
I believe the word you are desperately searching for is "play". But it's Any Forums, knowledge, that games are supposed to be played, had been long forgotten here.

i don't even know what elden ring is

my autism would require beating all previous FFs first, and i'm not even halfway through them.

yup. pre order cancelled.

That video where he met his pals was based

I can somewhat relinquish your problem by saying, thatmost ff games are not connected between each other at all, only getting similar "character archetypes", such as Sid the blacksmith/mechanic, chocobos, moogles etc.
For example ff2, if i remember correctly, is actually called Seiken Densetsu and is the first game in the "of Mana" series. "Of Mana" games do have Moogles too, yet they and ff2 are on their own from other ff games.

This is a retelling/prequel/sequel/something of FF1, all mainline FF games are there own thing with only small connections like most games having a "Cid" character.

yeah I'm going to buy it

>For example ff2, if i remember correctly, is actually called Seiken Densetsu and is the first game in the "of Mana" series.
that's Final Fantasy Adventure for the Game Boy

Attached: 2022-03-11 05-47-16.webm (780x438, 2.77M)

>not on steam
square please

>gets told his goal is impossible because the target doesn't exist
>immediately disregards the slut telling him this
>blasts Limp Bizkit on his phone and walks away without letting her speak further
Is Jack the most based video game protagonist ever created?

You cancerous mother fucker. Go fucking think about what you just said.

FF2 is proto saga for the NES, seiken densetsu are the gb ones

>he didn't get the sweet hat

Holy shit this looks terrible lmao

Don't need to watch any extra videos. It's by team ninja and i loved Nioh so i will be playing this

Tried the demo. Felt a bit sluggish and barebones compared to Nioh. Also does the attack/technique variety improve meaningfully as you progress?

yeah the webm does look quite pixely.