Pvp spot

mountaintop of giants, first church of marika, ~SL120
spread the word

Attached: 4DA1638E-D4F8-4E0C-9DBC-04F348893F94.png (109x113, 25.06K)

of a pathetic sort..

stfu

SL 150 is a better PVP meta due to new softcaps

high level scrublets I'll stick to owning fags in rickmorty's castle as level 32 psycho

>high level scrublets
>doesnt realise lower level leads to oneshots and makes pvp less balanced
keep hunting nubs on crutch builds, cucks like you will get weeded out eventually

>souls
>pvp
lmao fucking retards i swear
spread the word btw hahaha

you sound like the type of guy to dc when you get invaded.stay in your safespace world cuck

>120
Hey retard I beat the game at 150, what the fuck are you doing?

>150
beat it at 55, your point nigger?

Endgame PvP level is never the level you'd end up as if you played normally

If you're not rushing through the game you're not gonna beat it at anything lower than around 150. Why would you arbitrarily set the PvP level below the level most people finish the game at?

>invaded by some twink youtube build
>alt+f4
every time

>SL120

no thank you, that makes no sense with this games softcaps and stat requirements

Yes, it's higher. You don't get to SL 120 in DaS1, you don't get to SL 125 in DaS3, and Soul Memory makes SL meaningless in DaS2, I've seen people go up to like 220 in that game and still get invasions fairly regularly.

because it was never about what level you finish the game at. are you fucking retarded?

Because retards think this is still Dark Souls 3.

If people finish ER at level 150, then it's gonna be even higher than 150, much less fucking 120.

maybe 130 with 50 vigour
you do enough damage already

people are gonna leave the game and pvpers will stay, its always been this way and its gonna be the same way this game. nobody cares about what level you ginish the game at chud

Okay, and? Even if it's just people playing PvP they'll still want a higher SL because of the softcaps being much higher than the previous games. There's no fucking way people are sticking with 120.

>muhhh higher softcaps
you fucking retard dont realise this will kill build variety and in turn kill pvp. 130? maybe. 140? maybe. but 150+? kill yourself

How the fuck will having higher soft caps kill build variety when it literally just means you need to invest more into a build to make sure it does as well as it can?

because you dont need to. simple as.
im playing 110 rn and most attacks are a 2-3 shot. If i go up to 150 i would invest in arcane and vigour instead of investing in dex/str. why the fuck should i be able to put a substantial amount of points into arc/int/faith for free? I can understand going to 130 to have more vigour, but anything over that is unreasonable.

this entire thread of coping players who leveled past 140 lmao.

Why don't you need to? Why are you just ignoring potentially exponentially better stats just because you want to arbitrarily limit the SL so it's similar to previous games? Especially when you get to a higher SL naturally along with going into NG+ for whatever items are in there exclusively?

This, I hope community accepts is as meta over sl 120

read what i typed again if you dont understand it. people that play pvp want it to be balanced more than anyone else and finding a level where you have to make sacrifices to do a specific build is crucial to keep it alive. also pve isnt taken into account you can beat the whole game sl1 with good weapons git gud